valentines day

happy late v day,  here's something special💌 (and long😭)

"I understand," She muttered as she sat on FaceTime with her boyfriend, Chris on her bed. He was currently out of town for an interview in New York for his new album today and he's been doing many other press and events for it.

But the interview was on their day, valentine's day and they were both separated from one another for almost two weeks now. He wanted to reschedule because he was told he'd be coming home today but apparently his team wouldn't allow it and he'd be going home the next day. So of course he was frustrated, but there wasn't anything he could do, nothing she can do either.

or so she thought.

"Babe you sure?" He questioned for the fifth time. He felt bad and not only that but he really wanted to spend time with her today.

"Yes Chris, this is important to you and it's your career. You can't put it on hold for me," She explained.

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Aight, but when I come back this weekend I promise i'm gonna take you out, spoil you, and bring you home..." He slyly smiled at her making her turn her head to the side because of the way she was blushing. She already knew what he meant from the way he said it.

"You promise?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Y/n...I put it on my life. I love you," He brought the phone closer to him.

"I love you too, good luck on your interview,"

"Thank you, ima call you right after it I promise," She nodded before blowing him a kiss on the phone, and hanging up after.

He sighs in annoyance as he was still kind of upset as he makes it to the hotel he'll be staying in with Tyga and a few other friends and goes up to the floor where he was on, getting to the room he opens it seeing what he least expected.

He chuckled and shook his head as how she could've done this before he got there.

Tyga sees his reaction "How the hell-"

"Nigga i'm just as shocked as you are." Chris laughs before taking a picture and posting it.

" Chris laughs before taking a picture and posting it