calling my boyfriend my husband prank

♡

"You ready?" You fix your hair as the wind blows and setting up your phone to start your tiktok. The beautiful LA weather blowing through as you both take it in on y'all's picnic date Chris planned for you out of the blue, it was one of his many specialties when it comes to making you happy with quality time which was perfect.

You wanted to try something on him that you've been seeing go around on Tiktok, calling your boyfriend your husband prank and you were scared to keep your composure. Being with Chris for over 4 years now he was bound to make you his wife sooner than later, just waiting for the right time but still calls you his wife but this was the first time he was going to be on camera personally on your account.

You like keeping things quiet and closed considering him being in the public eye you wanted nothing to do with negativity or people having a say-so about y'all's relationship.

"Yeah whenever you're ready." Chris tells you clearing his throat and sitting straight, you informed him that you both were going to be doing a painting Q&A together while on your picnic so that's what you both were going to do.

"Alright." You press record and lean back smiling at the camera "Hey everyone, i've been getting lots of comments to do videos with my husband so I finally got to do one today..Me and my husband are going to be painting while we answer some of your guys's questions so let's start." Peeping Chris behind you who looked at you immediately, with smirking and laughing a little, hearing you call him your husband instead of boyfriend which made him blush internally.

"Right now I want to show you guys what my husband did for me he took me on a picnic date..isn't my husband so cute." You pick up the camera and immediately turn it to all the things set out to your favorite fruits and foods then back down where it was previously. "I'm so grateful for my husband he's so sweet."

You hear him laugh to himself and shake his head "What's wrong?" You ask turning around.

He shook his head looking at you. "You just called me your husband."

You nod smiling. "What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing, I love it actually baby. I like it when you call me that. You've just never called me that before." He said softly looking at you, he was actually head over heels the way you say it.

"I mean you do call me your wife, you are my husband." He leans in placing a kiss on your forehead and looking at you.

"You right babe..I got the drift though it's coming don't you worry." He says nodding and bringing you close which made you laugh felling his embrace as y'all continued with the video of painting.