pyramids

Based off the first part of the song by Frank Ocean (play from 0:00-4:26)

"Girl tonight is littyyy you see all the fucking business men in the room. Been giving good tips too." Alexa, Y/n's close friend said over the loud music that played in the strip club they worked at. The song Taste by Tyga to be exact as the neon lights shined on the stage and tables.

Y/n smiled at her eager friend's expression.Y/n has been working here at the most famous strip club in LA, The Pyramid for 2 years now being a bottle girl after finishing college early. She was young and educated at just 21 but saw an opening for a job while being a college student and said 'why not'.

It was a different environment for her, only growing up with just her aunt and wanted to provide for her and get a place of her own which she has done both successfully. She never thought in a million years would she be a bottle girl or a stripper for her quiet and to-herself demeanor but after 2 years, she grew out her comfort zone and still loves her job to quit now.

It was a regular Friday night for Y/n, that's when the club get the most people, but this night was blowing them away with the amount of tips. "I know! You see how many tips I got off of one whole table."

Y/n sets the tray down for Alexa who goes to make more drinks for the next customers for her to bring lout. Alexa was Y/n's ride or die since she started and was the only true and real friend she's had for a very long time, she's very appreciative of her.

Alexa sets the drinks as they mingled "You finna get hella tips on this next table, one of the guys are looking so hard at you bitch!" She said hype leaning on the bar making Y/n turn to look at the man who was in shades and her heart stops seeing him look directly at her. He looked amazing from afar and couldn't wait to get up close to him.

Y/n looked back at her friend with a blush covering her face. "Oh he's fine.."

"Go get you some are you crazy!"

Y/n giggled standing up straight at her friend "Okay okay! How do I look."

Alexa smiled at her "Gorgeous as usual bitch you know this." Y/n cheesed picking up the tray of drinks and the two champagne bottles getting ready to leave before Alexa hits her butt from over the counter "Go get 'em tiger."

Y/n smiles getting a boost of confidence going to make her way towards the table, seeing as though the man was still looking at her. She finally makes it there setting the champagne bottles and drinks down for them

"Your drinks, gentlemen." Y/n said politely as they thanked her, the man sat on the edge of their VIP table and was a few inches from her.