#1 player

:she bumped her head 🖤

"and brown makes it in! shooting a 3 pointer leaving the score at 36-47!" the announcer yells making the crowd screams and the buzzer rings "4th quarter in 10 minutes."

chris was playing at a charity basketball game and everyone came to watch.each team groups off talking to their coach's and the crowd either gets up to concessions or the restroom. i go on my phone waiting for it to start again then seeing chris walk up the bleachers, coming to sit where i was "hey baby"

i laugh as he came to sit "you need to go be with your team chris,they're discussing plays " i give him a kiss and he goes in for another one

he turns to them "man i'll be there they not gon start without me. plus i got 10 minutes. talking to you is better" he says turning back towards me grabbing his water

"you did amazing though i was watching" i tell him and he stops drinking and lets out a smile

"thank you...what you tryna do after this do you know?" he rest his hand in my thigh looking up at me.

"umm...it doesn't matter really" he nods.

"i was thinking we go catch that new movie you was telling me you wanted to see. what's it called? the women king i think." i gasp in excitement because i've been dying to go watch it.

"yes oh my god. i've been dying to go see but we're always so busy." i cheese making him laugh.

"yeah, i know how much you want to go see it..but we haven't caught up or nothing in a minute. been on facetime but it ain't the same. i couldn't talk to you when we started the game but i've been missing you." he confesses.

chris and i have been very busy with work and all that we haven't made time for one another, but i thought to surprise him by coming to charity event because he thought i'd be working.

he was so excited when he saw me, his face lit up and everything.

i poke out your bottom lip "aw, i've missed you too..." before we could continue with our conversation, the referee comes up to us.

"we need you back on the court we are about to start" he nods turning back to me, not caring.

"if you don't go,they're waiting for you" i push him lightly and he laughs shrugging

"aight...wait, not till you give me a kiss" he purse his lips out then closing his eyes waiting for me to. i quickly kiss him and he kisses his teeth.

"stop playin" he whines placing his hand on my waist to bring me closer. lowering my head i give him another one and he deepens the kiss until the buzzer rang

"go before they make you sit out" i manage to say and he gets up saying an 'i love you' then running back.

—-

"1 minute on the clock..the other team's free throwing." the announcer says. one of the other teammates misses the net making everyone scrabble off to get the rebound ball.

one of chris's teammates throws him the ball making him run across the gym to his goal.
"20 seconds." the announcer says

"come on chris.." i say to myself. the other team goes and blocks him making him surrounded, he then plays them going to the other side then coming back shooting it in the 3 point line when someone try's to get the ball before he does, falling on top of him. making chris fall hard on his back and on top of his leg.

everyone jumps up excited for their win but i move past everyone to get to chris who was hurt.

"ahh!" he winces in pain and his teammates circle around him asking if he's alright and trey come out giving him ice to help.