drifitng.

♡

"Hey, you've reached Y/n. I'm not available at the moment but I will give you a call back as soon as possible—" Kissing his teeth at the same message he's now heard for the tenth time in a row before hanging up. He slides his phone away from him giving up.

Sighing as the silence consumes him and his intoxication of weed and alcohol in his system sitting in a chair at a kickback in downtown Los Angeles. He was there with a few homeboys, some women that eyed him badly but it wasn't the same. He was dragged out by Tyga, his close friend so he could get his mind off the situation but it wasn't working. He was away from everyone and just occupied his phone but mainly his head.

He usually he would bring her along everywhere he went but since their break up two weeks ago, he hasn't been the same.

"Man what the fuck!" Chris yelled before gasping, jumping from his sleep from the water splashed in his face. He looks up seeing an irritated Y/n standing in front of him. It was the middle of the night, practically almost 3 in LA.

"What you throwing water in my face for Y/n are you crazy bro?!" He sits up in bed looking at her.

"Who the fuck is Vanessa!" She yelled at him.

He rubbed his eyes and the water off in confusion "Who?"

"Vanessa, you heard me, the bitch you saw who keeps blowing up your phone talking about when can y'all meet again."

"Shit.." Chris groans remembering everything of night before he came back home to Y/n. Went to a bar to clear his head from their argument and ended up getting drunk and having a one night stand.

He looks back up at her who waits for a response and sighs getting nothing. He knew it was bad when she cussed because she barely did. "Christopher you have 5 seconds to explain I swear to God on everything i'm leaving."

"Man chill out...She's some bitch I met ain't nothing happen." He lied. He didn't want to loose Y/n with the way they've recently been. Together for 5 years but been having conflict and issues more than usual and she's suspected him cheating before with how friendly he's been. That's why they argued the night before.

She scoffed before throwing his phone lightly at him and walking towards their shared closet, going to pack her things. She didn't move in completely with him but was considering to soon because her lease was about to be up.

Chris turns over his phone, seeing the opened message from his contacts and immediately goes to read them back. He really didn't remember anything from the night before.

But that didn't give him a reason to lie.

Removing the covers off him he fixed his shorts that were the only piece of clothing he had on and rushed to the closet to stop her "Y/n what the fuck are you doing?"