bake with us

♡

Setting up the camera on the kitchen counter you sigh loudly at the difficultly. Wishing that your boyfriend would become a help. "You know this would be a lot easier if you helped me," You rose your voice a little for him to hear you from upstairs.

"Well you told me to go put this stupid shit on. I'm not a robot Y/n," He fussed coming downstairs and into the kitchen and you turned from setting up the camera to see full view of what he wore. The Christmas onesie that matched yours so you both were in the right spirit of the video. You poked out your bottom lip at how cute he looked in it. "This shit is sick."

You slowly walked over to him as he held a disgusted face at how he was sick of it. "Aww baby you look so cute! And we're matching look!" You jumped for joy clapping.

"I look dumb bro...I've never done this shit in my life I don't know how you managed to get me in this. It must be your mouth always sweet talkin' me." He folded his arms.

You kissed your teeth before slowly wrapping your arms around his torso and looking up at him. "Chris don't be a grinch on Christmas. It's the best time of the year and we're spending time together." Sighing, he understood why she wanted to do this and why she thought it would be fun, he just hated the thought of the onesie. But whatever makes her happy, will make him happy.

"You're right, cmon" He leaned down placing his lips to hers slowly kissing her before grabbing her hand and moving into the kitchen again to start the camera.

"Hey everyone it's Y/n..."

"And Chris," He finishes the sentence.

"And today we're baking for Vogue while answering some of you guys's questions. So let's get started," Chris introduced wiggling his eyebrows before you both disappeared from the camera.

"Okay so the starting ingredients that you will need to make these cookies are first dry ingredients which are flour, salt, and baking soda. Go ahead Chris since you look so eager to," You turn to him who smiles the grabs the flour, pouring the specific amount onto the measuring cup, then into the bowl. He continues to do that with the other ingredients.

"While he's doing that, i'm going to add the butter,brown and regular sugar,eggs,and vanilla extract." You said grabbing the other bowl and started to add the ingredients.

The low melody of silent night played and the window of you both's shared home as the full length window of the LA night shined inside. The home filled with many holiday decorations such as a tree to stocking stuffers. It was Christmas time.

"First is simple. How did we meet?" Chris says aloud reading the first question then turning towards you. You turned as well to face him before you both broke into a laugh. "Well.. at the time, Y/n was a popular fashion stylist and was doing the main wardrobe for me and my boy Ty for one interview. I was completely stunned when seeing her, like a nigga wasn't even himself when she came around and I ask him who she was and he'd told me that she did wardrobe for him multiple times and that they were good friends."