stressed.

♡

the silence in the house was loud enough for something to fall and automatically startle them both. she sat on one end of the beige sofa on her macbook while he sat on the other side of the sofa on his phone.

there was no tension, just a big thing of silence but there was just something crowding over her.

her thoughts. overcrowding her mind as something was obviously bothering her. she furrows her eyebrows reading the last part of her essay as she needs to complete a few things but just couldn't seem to get the hang of it.

her anxiety. it begins to build and she didn't know how. beginning to overthink about everything going on in her life and not just her schoolwork.

cracking her knuckles rubbing her forehead before her breathing hitches. things that she did when her anxiety got bad. all her emotions bottled up as she gives her boyfriend the same responses every single day. "yeah" "i'm good" "i'm okay" "no thanks" short and quick answers even he knew wasn't like her.

he's tried to sit her down but it was always so hard for her to open up and she didn't know why.

her breathing becomes a bit much to handle as she begins hyperventilating. she tried to keep quiet but couldn't help it's she looked blankly at her screen.

chris quickly glances before fully looking to the side seeing his loved one cry for help. "hey hey hey hey look at me. breathe baby, breathe...breathe." he coached turning off his phone and going to her.

"i'm sorry." she quickly says, dismissing herself as she wipes the tears that were coming down before she gets up and quickly walks to the kitchen to cry grabbing tissues. he drops his phone and takes follows her, softly bringing her into his chest as she continues to cry. he wasted no time to bring her into him.

"don't say that...it's okay to let it out." her cry's are a bit louder as she couldn't control her emotions. all the things that were bottling her mind just needed to be let out.

he just didn't understand why she forced herself to do it alone when he is right by her side.

"hey. hey..look at me..look at me." he reassured as she comes from his chest, he wipes her tears before entwining her hand into his. she looks at him as he slowly starts to breath in and out slowly causing her to do the same

finally getting to a steady and normal pace "there you go." she nodded looking at him. "aight, i'm gonna give you two options."

"okay."

"we either talk about what's going on now or we go get ice cream, have a walk downtown and we talk about it after." he reasons looking at her.

she smiled a bit "ice cream does sounds good right now.."

"ice cream it is." he grabs ahold of her hand as they  began to walk to their closet to find something to wear him doing the same as well.

"what flavors you finna get?" he asked her as he grabs a jacket, then grabbing her favorite coat, putting it on her. she grabs her shoes as well.