kickbacks

♡

"I said no Tey. You know how much I hate being around too many people and you said it's a celebrity kickback knowing how these white people act in this city? Yeah, no." Y/n says dismissing her best friend's request while she came and sat on her couch. Teyana on Facetime sighing.

"Y/n bro you never leave the house and when you do, it's to come over to my house. You're my bestie and I want you to have fun! You might even meet your future husband...you haven't dated in how long?" Her best friend Teyana insisted making her roll her eyes.

To be honest, she really wasn't ready for dating and hated the thought of starting something new with someone so going to a gathering where it wasn't just people, it was celebrities in California who put on an act in Hollywood. She didn't have time nor the patience. "Shut up. And I don't need a man, especially not one who is known and famous." She puts a chip in her mouth with turning on the tv.

"Why are you still sitting?" Teyana asked irritably while in her closet.

"Why not?"

"Y/n pleaseeeee for me just come! I'll come and get you and we're gonna have the time of our lives and if you hate it, we leave." She practically begged her best friend. "My good friend Chris is throwing it..you know Chris." She nodded. She knew of Chris and who he was but wouldn't get involved. He wasn't anyone special to her than a flirt and just a guy all girls wanted to be with.

She wasn't the party type either and never was. She would rather stay home and read on a Saturday night than go to the club turnt on a Thursday. However, she can have fun and go out, she just needs the energy to.

But on the other hand, Teyana really wanted to go see her friends who she has met, only a few and she'll always support her best friend. Maybe she also wouldn't mind getting out the house. "Fine, only for a little though." she pointed at the phone.

Teyana squeals in excitement "Yay thank you! Okay i'll come get you in an hour because I have to stop at the store to get liquor." Y/n nodded "Love you."

"Love you more, Mwah." She blew her a kiss before the call ends. Immediately after she huffs and shakes her head, going upstairs and into her closet to find something to wear.

Not before putting on some music to get ready to. Shuffling her playlist as the song Passionfruit by Drake plays, giving her a nostalgic feeling then going first into the shower to freshen up and do some skin care.

After 10 minutes, she gets out and goes to her closet finding something cute. Putting on a white halter top, red and black plaid button up, baggy light wash denim jeans with a black handbag and had a natural makeup look. She looked in her full length mirror being satisfied with what she wore before going to her bathroom to plug in her curler.