intimacy

in·ti·ma·cy/ˈin(t)əməsē/nounclose familiarity or friendship; closeness

in·ti·ma·cy
/ˈin(t)əməsē/
noun
close familiarity or friendship; closeness.

Intimacy in a relationship is a feeling of being close, and emotionally connected and supported. It means being able to share a whole range of thoughts, feelings and experiences that we have as human beings.

"I don't care what you have to say get the fuck out my house yo!" He shouted at her as they stood face to face with one another.

"You know what?? I tried. Fuck you Chris!" She scoffed pushing pash him making him stumble a little before she stormed out the door, slamming it after her.

He was angry. Angry at the thought of who someone who he thought "loved him" would do this to him. Let another man be in his position giving her pleasure. Letting all those almost 3 years wash down the drain like it was nothing. She waisted his time and he was pissed.

Just then he starts throwing things across the room letting out a scream after each thing hit the floor or wall. Letting all that anger out on most of his home decor as it was making him sane in a way but was still very upset. Every smash was like his heart broke more, piece by piece.

He began panting as he started to get tired. Tired of the toxic arguments back and forth with her. Tired of the silent treatments afterwards. He wanted to be free and happy.

He found himself sitting in the middle of his home just looking up at the ceiling and around him around the destruction he made, tear stains on his face. But he started to hate the thought of him being here, it just reminded him of her.

He looked for his keys before grabbing them and storming out the home locking it afterwards before getting in his car.

He didn't start it. He just sat there continuing to have his many meltdowns still about the situation continuing to scream again and hitting his steering wheel. He knew now that he was lonely.

The one person that was there for him, he pushed away and doesn't know if she'll ever want to talk to him.

Someone who he considered his best friend ever since middle school, was pushed to the side for the sake of his relationship and respected it. But he stopped communicating and talking to her as a whole because his girlfriend forced him to, it made it harder for her to stick around.

In the end it was his fault because he let someone else dictate who he can and cannot talk to, just for love. And he regretted it.

He wanted to make things right. Apologize every time that he can because he loved her more than anything but he doesn't think she would even remember his name at this point.It's been a while since they've talked.

she's probably with someone. you lost her for good.

Fuck it.

He started up his car before getting out of his parking space and driving off to her home. He wanted to see her again but mostly.... he wanted to make things right.

About 15 minutes later he was 5 minutes away, by now it started to rain. a lot.

Making it to the destination, he got out of his car starting to get wet just a little before standing right in front of her door but he didn't knock.

It was like something was stopping him too. He didn't want to just show up out of the blue and talk to her out of nowhere.

What if she hates me? She doesn't want anything to do with me.

By now the rain has hit him a lot and was close to being soaked.

He raised his hand up slightly closer to her door. His hand shaking just a little before he knocked very hard 3 times

Meanwhile in the house, She was on the phone with her close friend when she heard a knock on her door.

"Hold up Bri," She told her friend before getting up and walking to the door when the knocking continues "Hold on!"

"Who is it?" Her friend asked.

"I don't know but it's late and i'm not with the foolery-" She stopped her sentence after she opened her door and saw who it was. Someone she never thought she would see in a long time

"Bri...I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?" She said not taking her eyes of the man that stood before her, him doing the same.

"okay, goodnight babe," She said sweetly before she hung up

She sets her phone in her pocket before putting her attention on him who was drenched and who looked like was crying. Even with the rain she could see the line of tears that stained his light face "Chris....What's wrong..Are you okay?" She asked concerned before ushering him inside.

She took off his jacket and hat that was on him leaving him in a white tee and his pants. She ran quickly getting a fresh towel for him to wipe himself off.

"She cheated on me Y/n..." He told her who stood in shock "I caught her texting other niggas,"

Her mouth parted as she sat on the couch right next to him, wiping him off. "Oh Chris, I'm so sorry," She said remorseful. No matter how much he stopped talking to her, her heart was always too big for her friend.

"Y/n I'm sorry I did this to you. You have every right to never talk to me ever again but you're the only one I need. She doesn't treat me well the way you did and I don't know what took me so long to notice it. I wanted love to the point of me sacrificing everything, even our relationship and I hate it. I'm a bad friend but you've been there for me no matter what and I love you for it. I'm so so sorry," He expressed now crying again which was her weakness. He meant everything he said and doesn't know how to control his emotions right now but he loves her to death.

She didn't speak but just set the towel aside and grabbed his hands. He automatically rested his head on her lap and she ran her fingers through his hair whispering 'It's okay'

He had never had her type of love in his life. Never was touched or encouraged the way she did and just by her doing this made all his nerves slowly go away.

"I'm so weak right now I don't know what to do anymore.." He mumbled but still loud enough to hear.

She lifted his head for them to be at the same level "Weak?? Chris it's okay to cry. You as a man do not have to hide your emotions all the time. Being vulnerable is okay so stop calling yourself weak," She said to him who nodded after as they never took their eyes off of each other.

She then kissed his cheek in reassurance before bringing him to lay on her chest.

Chris has never been emotionally connected with anyone like right now and he didn't want it to stop. The closeness that he feels with her at this moment was just going to grow more and more. He realized more and more that he really couldn't see himself without her