drunk dialing...CMB

based on summer walkers's drunk dialing

The door slams behind her to her home that was empty and quiet with her just there by herself. She just came back from a girls night that was set up by her two friends to get over a recent break up with her ex which consisted of food then the club where she overly drank more than what she planned.

She had an amazing time until the thought of her recent break up with Chris and how it went down crowded her mind. Overthinking leading to over drinking then leading to her wanting to leave early so she took the first uber back to her condo.

Forcefully throwing her purse on her couch she goes to take off her heels, throwing them somewhere in her dining room and turning on a light. She picks up her phone that reads 3:34 and mentally curses knowing she doesn't get this drunk unless she's upset and she was completely livid. Wanting to call this man and just cuss him out.

It's 3:34 and I don't need no more
You can call it what you want, butI'macall it dumb
Toomuch liquor known to make youcall a nigga
And I done had too much
Which is givin' me excuses to

She was told all night not to even think about him knowing that he did her wrong. All in all, she knows he is a piece of shit, but the alcohol in her system is putting all that negativity on the back burner until that wears off & she's back in her right mind- leaving that man right where she found him.

Make me think I want you when I don't and I know this
Know that you a dog, you always do me wrong, ohBut it made me wanna call you like I'm on one and I want some
And I need you to come over (Oh no, ah)

Too much Patrón'll have you callin' his phone or
Have you wantin' some more, have you wantin' some more
Too much Patrón'll have you callin' his phone orHave you wantin' some more

She, angrily unlocks her phone and go to her blocked contacts finding his name and unblocking with pressing the call button. The phone rings about two times before the line connects, it goes silent for a minute before he talks first.

Oh... damn.

"..Y/n? Are you okay? What's going on..why are you calling me at 3 am?"

"I need you to shut up and listen. You know how much I fucking loved you? With everything you do I stayed and I can't even understand why...you did me so fucking dirty and I stayed with you Chris! Every single fucking time! And I refuse to be loved incorrectly by you or anyone. Your love for me isn't even fucking comparable to what I have and did for you and you'll never understand or see it..you're going to regret how you did me I swear to you." She angrily said yet softly on the phone as she stumbles towards her couch. Tears on the brim of her eyes waiting to leave as one drops after the other.

Boy, you know I, I, I love you
Oh, with everything you do, eh-eh
And I just can't quite understand it
But love makes sense of you (Yeah, eh)
'Cause I love you, but I know I wouldn't wanna wait
For your heart to finally see me through
And I'd love for you, do-do-do
Yeah, said I

She was overly hurt, tired, and upset, no one could understand the unimaginable pain she was going through with losing her once best friend and lover all in one.

Chris on the other line rubbing his forehead in frustration, never hearing this side of Y/n ever since they've been together, she was always known for being strong and caring and he knew he took advantage of her and her love.

The whole week of their breakup he tried anything to just talk to her again to make things better but she wasn't having it.

She felt so alone and helpless until this point, she knew how much she held on to the point she had to get on the phone and tell him about himself but she knew after this point. She was done for good.

"Y/n baby i'm so sorry...let me make shit right, i'm coming over." He said desperately on the phone hearing shuffling and movement.

She laughs lowly to herself "Don't fuckin'  bother." She hangs up the phone and sets it behind her and lays on her stomach on her couch.