pyramids 2

part 2 but lengthy, enjoy <3 (play 4:27-9:53)

Chris

The sun peaks from the blinds of the clean and beautiful bedroom which awakens the man, squinting as they practically blind him.

He picks up his phone from his nightstand, as the clock reads 2:30 pm which made him rise his eyebrows, but turns the other side and smiles seeing the beautiful girl he took home sleeping peacefully in his satin sheets and big burgundy comforter.

Last night was a fever dream that he never wanted to end. As they went for rounds on rounds till the clock practically hit 3 am, he didn't want the night to end.

He looks at her and chuckles remembering all the talking she did with him last night just for her to have her face down in his sheets while he gave her the best time of her life.

They had lots of fun but Chris was more intrigued of her more than just for sex, she is a beautiful woman but has never felt more connected on another level with any other woman before which was crazy because he was basically a pimp for a living.

On the side of being the biggest Kingpin in LA, he was a pimp, arranging prostitutes and arranges clients for them on a daily basis as well as taking part of their earnings in the end. Along with seeking the best drugs in the market he was an extreme big shot.

He's a man who can easily attract women.

But there was something about this particular woman that he just couldn't leave alone and most likely wouldn't, because he gets what he wants.

She moves around in her sleep before slowly peering her eyes open as they met with his, she lets out a sigh with a smile and slowly stretches "Good morning."

He replies with the same phrase, putting his hand in her hair softly. She sits up and leans in to place a soft kiss on his lips making him groan. "Mmm, what time is it do you know?"

Chris reaches for his phone "It's 2:40 pm."

"Fuck." Y/n groans setting her feet on the floor.

"What?"

"I have work in 3 hours, I have to go i'm sorry." She says softly finding her underwear on the floor and stands to her feet and walks to his bathroom mirror to put them on, along with touching up her face and hair.

He watches her move with elegance and grace with no rush to get to work, in his bare chest he rubs it standing up and meeting her in the bathroom who was grabbing her things and lastly her heels before turning to leave but was stopped by a strong hand.