Chapter 23

End of flahback

*Knock* *Knock*

Roseanne open the door when she heard the knocks on her door she was thinking about what Jungkook said

'Did I make a wrong decision?Should I talk back to Jimin that I'm okay with every designer?Does he really angry now?' she was busy thinking when the knock distrub her she thought it might be a maid because Jimin never knock first when he come to her room actually his room.

When she open the door she saw two handsome men standing in front of her door.She was soo shocked Jimin didn't inform her that someone will come.She stand staring them head to toe 'Are they bad guys?' she thought

"Ahem Mrs Roseanne Kim?''one man said wearing a cupped hat on his hat with a long trousers which perfectly suit with his long legs with a limited Fila sneakers on his foot.He is wearing just a smiple shirt but it's branded by looking the style of him she can tell that he is not a normal person like the one beside him.

"Umm Yes Who are you?" Roseanne ask after scanning his whole body

"Nice to meet you.I'm the one you have been asking for to prepare you for tonight ball" Roseanne widned her eyes she don't think Jimin will really hire him from Jennie for her.

She is like dreaming she knows it's not an easy thing to hire him Jimin has to pay something to Jennie as a paid of him.However he is friendly with J hope as Jungkook said Jennie has more affect on him than Jimin she will not lend if she didn't want something from him.

'J hope is like a puppet for Jennie he will do whatever Jennie wants' Jungkook words come into her mind.She feels bad for Jimin.But little did Roseanne know that she has been fooled by everyone around her because she didn't understand mafia things.

It's like a chess match if you can't think two step forwards than your enemy you will be lose.It's like a final match everyone is using all of their way to win at any cost if your plan is better than everyone you will be a winner if your plan goes wrong you will be a loser.There is no chance.

Also In this Jennie and Jimin's match if someone goes wrong you will get killed with no choice they are like walking on the robe.And Roseanne became a bait in this match which Jennie can use and also Jimin.

[I feel bad for Roseanne🤥]

"Mrs?" Roseanne come back to her scence when she heard his voice

"Umm i'm sorry so are you J hope?"

"I am.So shall we start now because we don't have enough time"

"Of course" Roseanne open the door wide to come in

"This is my assistant Jay"J hope introduce to the boy who looks younger than her.Roseanne smile sweatly to him after she went in front of the mirror siting on the chair.At that time she remembers Jimin

"J hope do you know where is Jimin?" Roseanne ask looking at him who is busy preparing the make up stuffs

"He also went out to get changed"J hope look at to Roseanne's worry face he doesn't know what happen between them but by looking at Jimin's face when he come here and now Roseanne's face he can tell something happen between them

"Be happy and smile it suits with you more over you have to be the prettiest in tonight ball" He said remembering Jennie's word
'Let her be the prettiest one as she wants' her words running through his ear he doesn't know why but he can feel there is something bad happen on tonight ball.

Two hours later

Jimin sat on the sofa after he finished dressing as he waited for Roseanne to exit her room.He wondered how will she look like in long dress he always seen her in short dress or skirt he never seen her with long dress more over he wonder what kind of dress J hope will pick up for her.He is sure that Roseanne will suit with every dress.

When the click of the door sounded,he looked up and saw J hope comming out from the room.

"I'm sure you will be faint when you saw her.I have never seen that kind of perfect body" J hope said comming to his direction

"If Jennie heard about this I'm sure that you can't be able to see tomorrow sunlight" Jimin stand up from the seat and went near him

"Are you threating me just now?After I prepare all the things for your girlfriend?"J hope roll his eyes he knows Jimin is just kidding but he can't trust 100% if Jennie know this will be the end.

"So she is still upstair?"Jimin asked staring up to his room

"Yes go and see her she may need you"J hope tap his shoulder and was about to left when he thought about a moment that he should tell or not

"Be careful for tonight I'm not worried about you I just worried about Roseanne that she didn't know anything between you and Jennie and you already know Jennie can do anything as she wants.Take care of her I have some bad feelings for tonight ball'' He left after he said that he just met Roseanne but she's kinda different she may act strange and strong in front of the people but inside she is weak and innocent who didn't know about all this mess and become a biat.He feels sad for her but he can't do anything.

She is friendly,she keep quiet,she didn't complain anything while he doing make up for her not like Jennie who always complain about the make up either dressing she keeps annoying and he wonder how will be turn out tonight.

'Tonight ball can be the last he saw Roseanne'

The dress on the top is Roseanne's outfit 😉