Chapter-31

(I'm really sorry for late update.It's just I can't really concerate my mind on this book that's whybut hope u enjoy this chapter)

_________

A door knock on the middle standard apartment

Roseanne was standing in front of the door and waiting her friend to open the door for her.

But after five minutes pass but there is no one who will open the door.She rang the bell again and again may be her friend is still sleeping?

"Which motherfucker ranging the bell...."A girl open the door saying, She is wearing her robe look like she just have a bath now her pink hair is wet yet she looks so sexy whoever seen her in this state they will surely be on her bed without any second.

Her v neck bath robe is nearly to expose her boobs and her slender long leg can be seen in everyone's view and a girl who has this kind of eyes catching body is non other than Roseanne's childhood bestfriend Lalisa.

"Ohh shitt" Lisa gasped in surprise seeing her friend with a lot of bodyguards behind her like she is a president.

All the men are wearing their black suit with the black glasses with mask everything they are wearing is black which perfectly suit with their well built body.

But they didn't really catch Lisa's eyes.One man standing beside Roseanne this man is special among them he is not wearing all black suit mask and glasses he is wearing a white shirt beneath and wearing a dark blue jacket on with vintage trousers he looks like a really free man.

He has piercing on his eyebrow and lip.Which catch Lisa's eyes most is his tattoos on his arm and fingers.They look soo...

"Ahemm"

Before Lisa finish describing the man's body Roseanne cough looking at her friend.She is looking at Jungkook the whole time.She didn't even greet her bestfrind who didn't seen each other for a month.

Lisa back to her scence when she saw Roseanne's glaring eyes.At that time she noticed that she's been admiring that man since she open the door.She even forget about her own bestfriend.

"Uwu Roseanne I miss you soo bad I thought you are in danger.Are you okay?Did someone kidnap you?"Lisa rush to hug Roseanne.She can't think of anything than this man beside Roseanne.

"Good then.I thought you forgot me to greet because of a man"Roseanne fake smile at her realising the hug.

She know Lisa is not like that this is not the way they greet each other after not seeing soo long.They didn't hug each other instead they kiss on the lip.If someone ask who is Roseanne's first kiss it'll properly be Lisa.They are not lesbian but they show how strong their friendship relation with kissing.

"Of course I won't forget you.Come inside"Lisa went first to the room to change her clothes because she is naked under the robe she just finish her shower now.

"Jungkook come inside"Roseanne said looking back at him who was about to go outside and wait for her.But he stunned after hearing her say.

Did she really want me to come inside?Didn't they need any privacy?What is she palnning? He thought looking at her strangely.

Roseanne seem she heard his thought by looking at his face and said,"Who can tell that there is no danger inside?What if there is a bomb inside the room like a ball?" Jungkook stunned at her words how did she know about that?

He is sure that he didn't tell her about the bomb at a ball.Jimin tell her?Or maybe Chanyeol?

"How did you know that there was a bomb on your dress that night?"Jungkook can't help but to ask if she already know that why didn't she ask for help to Jimin that night?