Chapter38

"Father wants me to seduce him and took his secret but Jimin is the brain boy so I didn't get the information that I need so I have no choice but to seduce him, who will think that it turn out him to love me"

At the end of her word Roseanne said,

"But you are already in love with V.You know that Jimin and V are bestfriends so you break their trust in each other by that you think you can get the information that you need Right?Did you once think about how will V feel?Did you once show your feeling towards him?Jennie do you know that you are selfish?You only think about yourself you never care other's feeling and do as you like"

"I have no choice at that time I was in the middle of the way if I can seduce Jimin I will get his place I have gone through a lot of diffcults than you did!.It's not the time to show my feelings may be in another time I will properly show my feelings toward him but the situation i was in, didn't give me a chance to do that."

"Yes I'm selfish you know why? Because at that time I only have myself I have no one beside me who will cheer for me and tell me that I'm good enough.Even if Im weak, nobody will tell me it's ok you can weak sometime the surrounding that I lived in was not clean like you.All are thinking about sex,money,drug and power if I'm weak in front of them there are a lot of people who are wanting me to tortue and teach leassons.I have gone through a lot of this that's why I don't care if you say I'm selfish I never regret of doing anything in my life except from I leave this house." she continued

Jennie sat up from the seat and Roseanne immediatley stand up like her

"We still left one question each"Roseanne hold her wrist and making her sit down

"What do you plan to do next? The Truth" Roseanne ask

"Go back to America and admit my feeling towards V" Roseanne let go of her wrist by listening Jennie's word.Even though she knows it's a totally lie.But finally she can understand her feeling?

"Father won't forgive me for sure but I know my feeling best who I want to spend the rest of my life with.I will go back to him even though it's digging my own grave,at least I want to admit my feeling and mistakes towards him before I died.Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow." Jennie openly tell her.

Roseanne satisified at her words and smile beautifully not a fake smile she did when they first met in America.

"Ok my turn.Do you really love Jimin?" Jennie asked

"Yes,more than ever."

"Have you already sleep with him?Shit I'm sure you are"

"One question one answer"Roseanne blush at her sister question.If she ask her like the Jennie who is her rival, she will proparly say yes but now Jennie is asking her not a rival but like a sister asking her younger one.

"Game's over!"Jennie again stand up from the sofa.

"Don't you wait Jisoo unnie she was about to come.Do you want me to phone her?I'm sure she will...."

Before Roseanne could finish, Loren hit the back of her head with a wooden stick and she fainted right there.

"It's a nice talk my younger sister.May be in another life, promise I'll be your good sister.Rosie,Don't ever forgive me"

To be continued

It's going to be end🤧Only 2 chapters left🤧❤️