Chapter-34

Roseanne went out from the toilet and headed to go back when a tall man block her way she was looking down so she didn't know who he was but somehow this kind of body structure is soo familiar to her.

She look up and met with his eyes and found out it was non other than her ex Mark.

"Roseanne" She pretend not to know and was about to go but he throw her into his embrace hugging her tightly

"Where were you all this time?You know how much I was worried about you?"He said as he patted her head

Roseanne push him away with all of her strength.

"Go away I don't know you"

"Can we talk?"Mark take a step closer to her

"I have nothing to say to you"

"Roseanne please,at least let me explain to you then if you don't accept I'll leave"

"Explain how your dick ended up in a dfferent girl's ass?"Roseanne slapped his face with force but she knows it didn't hurt a lot to him,to an asshole like him.

"The moment you ran off from the pool,I thought this through.You were right.I ran after you but you weren't there.I started looking for you.It got dark so I went back to the hotel.I found your letter,read it and I freaking lost my mind.I decided I needed to get fucked up.That's why I drink the wine on the table and believe me that fucking first drink was the last thing I remember."

"It doesn't change a thing if you remember or not.You slept with another girl that's the truth you can't deny" Roseanne again take a step to go out but he block her way

"But Roseanne.."

"There is no "but" Mark.We belong to two different worlds.There is no room for a woman in your life.And I'm not going to be your toy understand?"

"It's just the past.I came to realise that I really love you"

"I think I'm gonna puke"Roseanne said as she went out the club from back door.

------

Roseanne didn't go to her house instead she went to Lisa's apartment but Mark still folowed behind her.

"Just five minutes"

"Goodbye"Roseanne open the door to went in but he hold her wrist and hug one more

"Roseanne I really miss you"

"But I don't miss you" Roseanne struggle under his embrace

"So it was all fake there was nothing between us?"

"It wasn't fake but it wasn't a healthy relationship"

"Honey let's talk" Mark tried to apologize

"We have nothing to talk about"Roseanne step his feet with her heel but he didn't back off instead he tugged the hem of her skirt

"No.leave me alone!"Roseanne push hin outside.

While they are struggling each other a deep dark voice come from behind

"Did I come the wrong place?"

There was a man who is sitting on the sofa one leg crossed on another leg,he is wearing all black outfit like an evil watching them with dark eyes.

One look at him and you can say he is a dangerous mysterious man.His jaw are sharp and his eyes are telling like he is ready to kill somone.Roseanne was tensed by seeing him here.

She never thought of they will meet again like that with her ex and current boyfriend together in one place.She fucked up.

"Mark,Jimin.Meet each other.But I think you've already met Mark"Roseanne try to talk not to be soo akward but the thing she said are more than akward between them.

"Mark come in.Come in."Roseanne said like provoking Jimin more.Mark look at the guy who is siting like a king on the sofa.

*Baek*

A loud hrad punch can hear in this silent dark night

Roseanne's eyes shut close,not knowing who punch who and where that sound come

When she slowly open,there was Jungkook and under his feet was Mark whose face already bleed because of the one single punch.

Jungkook look inside from the door and there he saw Jimin.

Jungkook pay respect by bowing his head.Jimin didn't pay much attention to him and signal him to take Mark away.

Jungkook left dragging Mark from his hair while he shouting like hell.Roseanne closed the door behind her

This is the time that she will face to the devil

To be continued

Your most wanted part is comming soon😉I will update one chapter more for today