Chapter 27

Jimin went out from the room and headed to the dancing area where he left Roseanne there.

When he reached the dancing floor he didn't see her nor he didn't see any blood on the floor and everyone is acting normal like nothing happen but surely he heard a bomb sound.

He was thinking when Jungkook come from the back and tap his houlder,he came back to his scence

"We have been searching for you everywhere where have you been?"Jungkook asked worriedly

"Where is Roseanne?"Jimin asked ignoring his question.Right now he has to be sure that Roseanne is alive or else he didn't know what he will gonna do the time he heard Roseanne is dead.He can't hear that kind of answer but a moment Jungkook didn't tell anything just standing on the right spot like a stone looking at Jimin.

"I'm fucking asking you where is Roseanne?"Jimin yell at him grapping his collor making Jungkook choke.

"Calm..down"Jungkook said like a whisper because he is making him can't talk he want to tell that Roseanne is safe and nothing happen but he is choking him like he is about to kill somene.

"Roseanne...is..safe"Jungkook said word by word by that Jimin let go of his grip.

He feel relief knowing Roseanne didn't happen anything If she happen something bad he will burn up this place and will make Jennie living in a hell he was thinking that the whole time.How to tourtue Jennie how to tourtue Jane family for making Roseanne die.

"Where is she right now?"Jimin asked taking a deep breath to calm down himself.

"Let's talk inside the car V is waiting for you"Jungkook signal the guards that they are going now and lead the way toward the parking lot.

_______________

In the private room of the ball

Jennie sat down on the sofa taking a deep breath how did he dare to do this to her just because of an ordinary girl.

She always hope Jimin to fall on her trap but this time she hope him not to fall on her trap but he already in.

"Just wait and watch how I will do her life to be miserable.I will kill her in front of you.Even though if I die I'll only die in front of your eyes.That's my promise PARK JIMIN"She shouted even though no one could hear

She is boiling in anger when her phone rang make her attention toward it

Loren calling.....

"Jane,as we guess Chanyeol remove the bomb from her dress" the other line said

Jennie let out an evil chuckle she knows that she know it will happen she just want to test her so call brother that she can trust or not.As she already guess she can't trust anyone.Jennie thought and laugh loudly like a fool

''I got it Loren.By the way I have a new job for you"

"What's it Jane?"

"Check on the background of Roseanne Kim I want every detail of her life since she was born"

"As you wish Jane"

"Loren I have only you to trust now"

Loren is the only man that Jennie trust.He is that kind of man who will die instead of her.That's the thing that Jennie like she need that kind of man.Loren let Jennie shoot him with real bullet just to make her happy.He's really crazy about her and she knows very well how can she use him.

"I know Jane"

'Jane' he is the only one who can call her like that.Jennie really hate when someone call her Jane instead of Mrs Jane but she didn't say anything when Loren call her,she like it.