Epilogue

Have you ever thought about how agile and strong a person could be?

On the other hand, have you ever thought about how fragile a person could be?

On the day of Jennie's one year death, Taehyung poisoned himself. Just like he said on the day Jennie's died that he will follow her. He did as he said.

The next morning, Park Jimin found out Taehyung's death body in his room along with some sort of medicines placed on the floor.

On his bed, Taehyung left a note saying:

"Dear my angle, are you well up there? I'm sorry it took me a little long to follow you. You will happy to hear that I killed every single one who make you reach into this situation. I keeped my promise that I gave you. I have a lot to say you that how much I miss you during these days, how much I want to hug you in my embrace. Do you know that you are become auntie now? Your sister give a birth to a handsome boy like me and Jimin. Sometime I feel jealous of them seeing happy with their child. I was always thinking that should be you and me. I know I'm selfish, if you want to blame me for that you can scold me or hit me as much as you want when we met. It's been a while that you didn't come in to my dream, I was waiting for you every night. I guess you are tired of comming. That's why this time, I will come to meet you. Just wait for a minute.The doctor said that the medicine affected in just a minute.You don't have to wait for me too long. Finally we can meet each other after waiting for you three hundread and sixty five days."

________

In the blink of an eye, 5 years had already passed.

A living person has become a black and white portrait on the altar.

Roseanne stand in front of her sister grave and beside was Taehyung's grave. The latter that he wrote before he pass away was place on Jennie's grave.It's been 5 years but the latter remain stay in the first position.

Roseanne promised Jennie that she will never cry again but thinking about the past memory where Jennie was shot instead of her, the silent tears rolled down from her eyes. She promised Park Jimin that she would bury this painful memory deep in her mind and never think back.

"Daddy, Why Mommy is crying in front of a grave?" The little boy in Park Jimin's arm suddenly asked while pointing with his little finger to his mother.

Park Jimin look at his wife from the back, she didn't cry out like she used to instead of that silent tears rolling down from her eyes.

"Mommy is crying because she misses her sister" Jimin rubbed the tip of the little boy's nose which is turned into red because of the cold.

The little boy is wearing a thick sweater shirt,long jean pants and the scarf on his neck. He has a white complex skin and the wide eyes with big chubby cheeks like his mom. Even though he is only four years he can talk properly like a man and walk without help of anyone.

"Then why Mommy didn't go and see her sister?" The little boy asked placing his head on Jimin's shoulder while hugging his neck tightly because of the cold weather. Jimin held him tightly in his arm not wanting his son to catch a cold.

"Because her sister is in heaven. It's really far from here so she can't go and meet her." Park Jimin patted the little boy's back explaning everyword he asked.

"Heaven? Is it a lot far from here? Can't we go and meet?" Jimin was about to reply when the little boy continued "If it's not far from here. Let Mommy go there. It's painful to see Mommy like this." Park Jimin chuckle at what his son just said.He can't even belive his ear 'it's painful to see'?

While Jimin was in a daze, Roseanne come where they were waiting for her.

"What are you laughing about?" Roseanne asked with shaking voice. It's obvious for Jimin to guess that she just cried.

"Nothing. Let's go?"Roseanned noded and was about to go when the little boy in Park Jimin's arm started to struggle.

"Daddy put me down first." Jimin place the little boy carefully on the ground. Just his little feet touch the ground, he rush toward Jennie's grave and respectfully bowed his head.

"I don't know how am I supposed to call you but Daddy said that you are Mommy's sister so I will call you auntie like I call auntie Jisoo and auntie Lisa. My name is Park Jeongmin. A lot of people call me Chim Chim so when we meet in the future you can called me like that. Daddy said you are live in heaven and it's really far from here. But Mommy misses you soo much that she aways cry whenever we come here.So if you has free time, please come and meet Mommy. We haven't met each other in person but by looking at your photo I can tell that auntie is really beautiful like my Mommy." The little boy rolled his eyes to another grave and said "This uncle too."

The little boy point toward Taaehyung's grave and said. "Uncle Taehyung, I saw a lot of your photos with Daddy in his phone. I guess you are one of his friend like uncle Jungkook. If you also has the time, come and visit together with auntie Jennie."

_______

A little epilogue for you all!