Chapter29

At Australia

*Knock knock*

When the door flew open the first thing Roseanne saw is her sister wearing uniform ready to go to her company.With dark long hair and natural make up on her face.

She is wearing not a revailing pencil skirt and tight shirt.She is wearing like a boss with not really short grey skirt and white shirt with has necktie and a coat on.

(The photo above one*)

This woman is really perfect with her suit.But bad thing she didn't has boyfriend yet.Roseanne look at her sister Jisoo with an awe face she didn't change a bit.

Jisoo surprise by seeing her sister in this early morning and with some guards wearing all black suit behind her.

She knows it's not a normal suddenly her sister got a job in America,broke up with Mark and now there are some guards with well built body bodyguarding her sister.

Her eyes widen when she saw three black Mercedes SUV behind them.She look at to her sister from head to toe this is not the style Roseanne usually wear.

She always wear revailing clothes and tight dresses which looks cheap.She offer to give her money and buy more expensive clothes but she never buy it she only said it's all temporary and she don't want to cost much on dress.But now she is dressing like a high standard.

Gentle monster glasses is on her face and Saint Laurent suit which cost million dollar and limited addition Dior sneaker which Jisoo really want to buy but it's already out of stock and it costs more than she can afford that's why she give up on that sneaker but now her sister is wearing that.

What her sister really do to can wear this kind of branded clothes and cars.There is only one job comming through her mind but she knows from the heart that her sister will never do that kind of job.
Roseanne look at her sister who is in her own world looking her head to toe

"Don't you welcome to me big sister?I really missed you"Roseanne hug Jisoo tightly she knows there are a lot of things she is thinking right now.

Jisoo didn't hug her back when Roseanne release her she grab her wrist and pull her into the house closing the door with a loud bang

"Madam are you okay?Do we need to come?"It's a man voice who is shouting from outside he got an order from Jimin to protect Roseanne whatever happen and also follow whereever she goes.

"I'm okay Jungkook just wait from the outside no need to come"Roseanne shout back looking at the door direction she did not dare to look at her sister face yet.She hasn't think of the reason how to explain her sister she can't tell about Jimin because she knows her sister will be worried.

"Roseanne what is all that.Don't you dare to lie me anymore tell the truth what's your work that you say and what is the reason that you break up with Mark suddenly and what are you doing the whole month without contacting me and Lisa.Tell me Roseanne why is the guards around you and why are they calling you Madam and what the fuck is that you are wearing right now that's not your type right?And how about that black cars?You have to give me the exact reason or else I think I will be fool" Jisoo asked worriedly holding her sister's both arm.She don't know how much she is worried about her every single day.She didn't even contact her after once.

"Do you know how much I worried about you when I heard Lisa and Mark come back without you?I try to contact but I can't.Do you think I will beieve you because of you said you got a job?But I feel relief when I heard your voice that time I thought you are in danger and kidnapped but after that you never call me once"She continued as her eyes started to teary.