Chapter 26

In the private room

Once he step in to the room the first thing come into his nose is the drug smell, stong alcohol and cigratte scent this is the world that he lived in.

''Welcome I have been missing you"Jennie said siting crossing her legs on the huge sofa she has a ciggar on her one hand and alchoal glass on her other hand.

"Let's headed to the point I don't have time"His short word as always welcome her.He took a seat beside her,pouring the alcohol in the glass,he take a sip after Jimin took a cigar on the table when he was about to lighten the ciggar,Jennie took out her cigratte lighter and burn it on the ciggar on his lip.She love to take care of him but he don't.

"Why do you want to meet me?"Jimin asked placing his both arms on the edge of the sofa like a king.

Jennie look at his side face he is really perfect. She stare at him unpeacefully how can he ignore her like that even thought she is beside him.

"If you don't have anything to talk to me I will go now"Jimin was about to stand up when Jennie held his wrist making him to turn back

"Why you are soo inpatient baby don't you miss me?"Jennie make a pout face and staring at his eyes with puppy eyes like asking for something

"No,I don't have time to talk non scence with you"Jimin pull his hand from her grip and headed to the door.Roseanne might be waiting for him that's the only thing that he is thinking.

"Even though that can caught Roseanne's death?Is that still a non scence?" Jimin stunned at her word.He didn't even look back to her.

Jennie let out a chuckle by looking at his state.Where is the man earlier who said he doesn't have time to talk?And now he is standing like a stone in front of her while his back facing.

"Do you think I'm a stupid enough to put a man at the rooftop to kill Roseanne without any guards and securities?More over I'm not really stupid not to know V is in the cctv room checking every corner of the ball whether it has bomb or not''

Jennie let an evil laugh standing in front of him.She touch his chin with her slender finger while he is glaring at her with bloded eyes which mean he is really angry right now.

As he already guess there is a bomb inside the ball but she didn't know is,he is always one step forward than her which make her angry about him.His brain is better than hers and this time she is wrong she look down on him.

"So let me ask you one question Mrs Jane do you also think I am stupid enough to fall on your trap?"Jimin smile evily letting go of her hand on his chin and grip her wrist tightly.

'You wrong this time Jane' he thought looking at her eyes deeply with a challange eyes

"Wait do you really think like that?"Jimin laugh looking at her stunned face there is no emotion on her face she started to think that did he already know her plan?

"Let me remind you something" Jimin lean closer to her ear and continue"Never look doen on your enemy"he whisper and lean back to met her already darkned face he like to see her in this state.'Loser' he said in his mind looking at her face

Jimin pass through her and grip the lock hold to open the door when Jennie said something that make him stop

"Who look down to whose enemy?I thought it was you"Jennie turn back his direction and took out something from her pocket dress

Jimin look back rasing his one eye brow not knowing what she wants to mean but when he see a bomb control device on her hand he feels numb.

"Look like you don't know that bomb is on her dress"At that same time he recieve a text from Jungkook

[Jungkook]- Jimin,according to the bomb test, the bomb location is very near to Roseanne.If my guess is not wrong it might be on her dress.Come here quickly.It didn't have timer if Jennie press the button,the bomb will explode her body into pieces.

After reading his message his whole body is tended he really want to go to her but his legs are not moving he feels useless.

"Now you know right?Any last word?May be she can be your girlfriend in another life I believe you have such a good time with her.Now it's time to say goodbye Jimin"Jennie said and press the button slowly watching his broken face she really love to torture this man

"NOOOO!!!!!"

*Bomb*

His world stopped.He didn't even know he is still breathing or not.He can't imagine his life without her without her voice without her beautiful smile that always welcome him when he woke up he doesn't know he can see that smile again.

Tears rolling down from his eyes it's really hard to feel losing someone that you really love who you want to spend the rest of your life with her.He feel numb and he feel broken all his emotion can see on his face which he has never shown in front of people.

Jimin went straight to Jennie and grap her neck with force his jaw tightned only anger can seen on his face now which make her scared of him.

Jennie slap his hand which he choking her but she has no strength to fight back his strength.She hit his chest but he didn't move a little.

Her whole face turn into red and pure as she loss of her breath.Her feet nearly to goes up as Jimin held her neck with only one hand and pin her on the wall still not letting go of her neck.If he still chocking her with the same force she can even die now.

"MARK MY WORD IF ROSEANNE HAPPEN SOMETHING, I WON'T LET YOU LIVE I WILL KILL YOU EXACTLY THE WAY YOU DID TO MY ROSEANNE AND LET'S MEET AGAIN IN HELL.THAT'S MY FINAL WORD REMEMBER JENNIE RUBY JANE"

To be continued

Should I save Roseanne?🤔