Chapter-36

"Tell me who own you"His panting voice is like a music to her ear.She didn't have any strength to say anyfuther so she just decided to remained not answering his question.

"Fucking tell me" Jimin groan as he moved harder against her.Roseann's eyes shut close and her back arch violently.Jimin tightened his hold on her thorat when she didn't reply him.

"You..Park Jimin.."Her answer make him satisified as he loosen his grip.His movement becoming faster and faster and she started to move unsteadily,he know they were both going to over the edge together soon.His hands tried to cupped her hip roughly which surely leave his red fingers mark on her white skin.

"I'm comming..."

"Fuck,come for me Roseanne Kim"With his mouth open as his chest heaved he tried to catch his breath,Jimin continued to thrust inside of her before he roared his own release.His cock slid out from her already sore pussy as their bodies shook against each other.

----

The next morning when she woke up, Jimin was not by her side anymore but he left a note on the bedside table before he went out.

"Good morning,My beautiful princepessa I'm sorry I can't stay beside after what we did last night.I didn't plan to tell this words with a piece of paper but we can't tell what will happen tomorrow more over I can't grunate myself when I'm doing dangerous things.I can't forget the day when I first met you,You were wearing a long thin dress under the sunlight.You are shining more than a sun.I don't know if I didn't met you I think I will be dead in that place.You are like an angel from heaven who come to save the devil from hell.I'm not sure whether I have this kind of permission to ask you but "Will you be mine?Will you be my Roseanne Park?"

Just the minute she finish reading,the room door swung open,she hope to see Jimin but Jungkook was standing there.

"I think we need to go now change your clothes I will be waiting outside"Jungkook was about to close the door when Roseanne ask,

"Where is Jimin?He was here last night" The pain from her lower part telling that last night was not a dream and also this note on the bedside.

"He is back to America this morning."

"Why soo sudden?Does anything happen?Jungkook tell me I'm asking you!"He didn't tell anything and just standing oon the room door thinking whether he should tell or not.

"Jennie is here.We need to leave immediately"

"What the fuck are you telling?Jennie is here?In this apartment?"

"No,I mean she just arrived Australlia this morning the exact time Jimin leave"

"You know what?Fuck it!"Roseanne throw the pillow to the door while Jungkook close it immediately giving her privacy that she needs.

To be continued

365 Days🔞 ⚠️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें