Chapter 28

*Long chapter y'all*

Jimin went inside the mansion rushly only to see Roseanne sitting on the sofa wearing a night gown she looks soo perfect with her complex skin,her beautiful face and her addicated lip which he never want to let go of.

He feel relief,happy,angry,jealous when he see Roseanne he don't know what is happening inside his head it's all mixed but one thing for sure is He wants her.Right now!

Roseanne look at to him who is still standing at the door once their eyes met she can't tell what's happening.This world is soo massy for her.

First Jungkook said it's dangerous to be here so she went home first but they were the one who let her go to the ball but now Jmin is looking at her like he's gonna kill someone he's angry super angry and she doesn't know why.

'Did I do something wrong?'She thought not breaking eye contact between them.

She didn't even realize that Jimin is already walking towards her she can feel cold wind flash through her skin and it makes her goosebumps.Jimin has that much affect on her.Sometimes she also surprise by that.

"Fuck it"Jimin said under his breath and rush towards her.Once he was in front of her he didn't think of anything and clamined her lip like a vampire who thirsty for blood.

Roseanne stuned by his sudden action because he never kiss her like that with force he is not kissing he is like punishing her.When she didn't respond his kiss Jimin bite her lip harshly,blood started to come out from her lip but he lick it with his tongue and kiss again with the same force.

Roseane didn't have a choice but to kiss back she respond his kiss with the same force and open her mouth for his tongue to went in.Jimin didn't waste a second he slid his tongue in and tasting every bit of her mouth.When he suck her tongue Roseanne's eyes wide open because nobody kiss her like that even though her ex boyfriend.

She feels ashamed and try to close her mouth but Jimin bite her tongue which earn a soft moan from her mouth.She know what ever she did right now is not stop Jimin from doing.Even if she try it's all useless he is strong while she is weak there's nothing to compare with him.

So she just decided to give up that's the best way for her.Roseanne hit his chest when she lack of air her eyes started to watery and her face change into white but he didn't let her go.

If he still kissing her like that she is sure that she will pass out right now.Jimin let go of her when he satisified.He look at her swallon lip and smirk this is all his,nobody's.

If someone come in between them he will surely kill that person he has already decided he can't lose Roseanne she is his life his everything.He already planned when she went to Australia he will clean all his works between Jane family especially from Jennie even though it costs his life.

After she came back he will propose her for sure.Jimin look at breathless girl in front of him.He doesn't know why he really love this girl.

"Jimin...."before Roseanne finish her word Jimin close the distance between them by replacing his lip with hers.He knows that she has a lot to ask and tell him right now but he didn't want to waste their last night by talking.He will talk when it needs.

Jimin move his hand to her waist to her hip signaling her to clung onto him.Roseanne jump onto him while he support her weight by cupping her hips.She cross her legs onto his torso still not breaking the kiss Jimin lead her towards their room.
This will be the long night.....

(*Are you all waiting for smut?But noo.Not today☺️)

Next morning

Roseanne wake up due to the sore on her lower body she can't really sleep because of that.He is really rough in bed.By last night she knows that he has really long stamina she cum countless time but he didn't cum at all that's why she's afraid that she can't give him pleasure at all.