Chapter-39

Roseanne slowly open her eyes.She didn't know how long she has been fainted but when she got concious back she can feel the hard pain from her back head.A black blindfold is covering her sight.

"Look like my daughter is finally awake"A deep voice man who is sitting on the chair one leg on his other leg siting in front of her.

Roseanne didn't know what's happening,the last thing she remember was talking to her sister.Roseanne try to struggle but a robe is tied around her feet and wrist.

"Who are you?My father that I know was already dead"Roseanne said.

Her father who was violent and always torture her mother every night and didn't care about his daughter.A man who even fuck his own daughter is not worth to call her father.

She feels disguise the thing he did to her sister if not because of him Jennie won't become like this.

She didn not mad at her sister anymore.The thing Jennie felt at the young age,being raped and raised to become this cruel was all because of their father.

"Take off her blindfold" He ordered to his guard who is standing beside him.Roseanne shook her head violently when a man take off her blindfold.

Because of her behaviour the man slap at her face hard that even drop out some blood from her nose and her cheek burn red.

Before she could even react,a loud gun sound was heard and the blood spilt on Roseanne's face.She tightly shut her eyes close not daring to look .

"Father,you promise me that you won't hurt Roseanne"Jennie went toward her father holding the gun that she just shot to the guard now.

"How do you come here?Shouldn't you be at Jimin's mansion?Or did you guys finished your make out session soo quick?"He said as looking at Roseanne whose eyes are tightly close but because of his word her eyes shot open and look at Jennie.

"I believe that you have already met each other so let me introuce myself to my little daughter" Roseanne roll her eyes who said him to introduce?

Is there a daughter in the world that who don't even remember her father name?

Jiyoung, Kim Jiyoung she will never forget.

"I don't want to know anything about you!" Roseanne said glaring at her father in front of her.

"Don't be a naughty kid.Be obdient like your sister" He stand up from his seat and went straight to Roseanne

"I'm not her.You can do whatever you want to her but not me. I'm not a prostituate..."

Before her words finish another loud slap encore through the room.A blood spilt out from her mouth because of the force that her father slapped.

"Father..." Jennie tried to stop him but his guards block her way.

One signal from him and some guards come to Jennie,they hold her arm tightly preventing to go.

"Your mother didn't teach you not to shout at your father?"He hold her chin with one hand to met their eyes.

"My father was already dead since I was born" Roseanne spilt the blood from her mouth to her father's face.

Because of her attitude he move his head side away, taking out his gun and shot at Jennie's arm.

"Ahhh..." Roseanne shout at her lung out while Jennie didn't even move a bit nor shout.

Why should she shout?

She had hurt enough in the past.This didn't even frightening to her.

"One more disobey word and this bullet will go straight to her head" He threaten placing the gun back at his side pocket.