Chapter-40

"Even if I am in hell I will make sure to kill you before I go" Jiyoung face change suddenly by hearing the voice behind him.

How can Jimin is here?

Wasn't Jennie already.....?

He take a look back to Jennie who was laying on the floor but the same time he look back, Jennie was smiling evily at him

This was all a trap?

Did Jennie betray him just now?

Wasn't Jimin suppose to be dead?

How can he trust her so easily?

All the questions are running through his mind and he can't figure anything more.

Was he really gonna lose like this?

No!!!

He rush toward Roseanne and quickly untied her robe making her to stand up by harshly pull her by arm.His one hand is holding her arm tightly while other hand is aiming the gun at her head

"Put down your guns! Or else I will kill her!"Jiyoung shouted.This is the only way that he can free himself from here using Roseanne.

Roseanne was really shocked to the point how can her own father aiming gun at her and threating to kill her.She wonder Did he really her father?

Father must protect his own family.

Father must protest his children but now the things that happening to her is so ridiculous.Her own father is aiming a fcking gun at her head!

Roseanne look at her father with hateful look on her eyes she feel really disguise herself that her blood is somehow related to this pervert jerk.She feels like poking her own blood from her mouth,she disguise the way he is holding her now,she disguise the way he is looking at her,she disguise the way he touch her sister like some kinds of bitch,she disguised everything that related to his father.

Roseanne rolled her eyes and look straight to the person in front of her, Jimin, Park Jimin the only man that never dissapointed her,always care for her and take care of her whatever happens,the person who didn't even heitate to give his life for her.

She admired him soo much and she feel lucky to have this man as her boyfriend.

No.

Husband.Yes.she's really clear her mind for him.

While admiring him,she notice that his eyes are signaling her to do something but she didn't know what he really wants her to do.

If Jennie were in her place she would probally know what he really want her to do.Roseanne look at a glance at Jennie and she is also the same way signalling her with eyes to somewhere.

Jennie didn't have any strength at all to fight in this time she was shot in her arms and leg,one last shot to her and she is really gonna die because of the pain she is recieving at this moment.

"I said to put down your guns!You really wanna see her dead in front of your eyes?"Jiyoung threating once more.

He is really helpless now all his guards were shot by Park Jimin and his guards.And all his bussiness works are in Jennie's hand and she is nearly to lost concicous because of his shot.He didn't mean to kill her but just threaten to Roseanne but it turn out worst.

"This is between me and you.Don't get involve other who didn't know anything.Let go of her!"Park Jimin raise his gun and aim at him.His finger was on the gun clit.If his finger bend down a little the bullet will be out in no time.

"Don't you think is too easy? You even kill my son because of her and now you are telling me to let go of her!"

Shock!

Shock!

Shock!

Shock running through her veins.

Chanyeol is dead?

She just met two days ago how can it be?

Or maybe two days or more she can't exactly remember how many days she fainted.

"This is the last time I warn you let go of her!" Jimin raised his voice in ordering tone.Because of his manly tone Roseanne come back to her scence and notice that Jimin's eyes are drifiting under her feet again and again.

At that time,she remembered the gun that her father throw under the floor and it just 2 inches away from her.That's why both Jimin and Jennie are signalling her all the time and she didn't get it.

Jiyoung didn't seem to notice the gun on the floor,Roseanne take a glance at her father knowing he is not paying attention to her,Roseanne step his feet hardly and struggled to let go of his grip.

Because of Roseanne's sudden attck, Jiyoung was lost in a moment that he even let go of the grip.

Roseanne take this opportunity and rush to take the gun but she had no idea how to use it Jimin once teach her but the gun is not the same and the one he teach her was small gun and now it's a big one.

Seeing Roseanne's lost figure Jimin shot his bullet directly to Jiyoung's leg making not able to stand up.The two bullets went through directly to Jiyoung's leg and he fell on the ground knneling one leg while other still not letting go of his gun.

Roseanne rush strembly toward Jimin forgetting her father at her back who was holding the gun.Before she come back to her scence...

*Bang*

A loud gun sound heard and a body laid down on the ground helplessly.Blood spread on the floor messily.

"Nooo!!"

A dark horse voice was spread the room.He never thought that this is how their love story will end.

The man rush toward her bloody body but she is till in consicous.

She look at him with teary eyes and smile beautifully the moment she saw him.

Even though if this will be the last time for them, she only want to left beautiful image of her in his memory.

She place her hand on his face wipping the tears from his eyes but she is forgetting her tears also droping from her eyes.

"You have finally come.I have been waiting for you Taehyung."

To be continued