Final chapter

(Prepare your tissues Guys*)

.

Jiyoung gathered all of his strength and try to stand up bearing the pain from his knee.

He aim his gun at Roseanne from the back, she forgot a moment that his father is behind her.

Jennie saw the scence from the start from when he struggle himself to stand up,she knows what he is gonna do next, by looking the gun in his hand.

He has nothing to lose now he has already lost his son, his properties and his name in underworld.He's soo ready to be dead as he has nothing to lose but Roseanne is not.

She is still young and she has her future with her dream husband,Park Jimin.Her life is just starring now.There is her elder sister Jisoo who is still waiting for her to comeback in her house.And Roseanne also has her friend,Lisa who will laugh together with her,share their feelings and support each other.

But Jennie didn't have all of that.In her life,she never once get a warmth of a family,she doesn't have any friends nor nobody want to be friend with her, she had face a lot of difficulties in her young age, she had been raped in her 13 age,become a prostituate and fucked by her own father.

What more difficulties she can face more?

She had been faced enough.

Her life is nearly to be an end,what more she can't risk at it,as her father is ready to die then she is also ready to die.Roseanne reached to in this situation is all because of her.

Roseanne didn't know anything about this underworld and she become prey in this battle was because of her.If she know early that Roseanne is her sister she will never bring her in this mess.

The moment Loren show her the photo of Roseanne's childhood photo,her whole world was stopped she has been searching Roseanne and Jisoo for years but she never thought they will meet each other again like this.

Thinking about Roseanne come in this danger because of her, Jennie gather her strength back she stand in her trembling legs and walk fast as much as she can even though her leg and arm is hurting like hell she neglect all her pain.Even if she will die because of saving Roseanne, she will never regret of dying.

Jennie rush and stand behind the back of Roseanne.Jimin who saw this scence he try to protect both Roseanne and Jennie but...

*Bang*

*Bang*

Jiyoung shot the last two bullets in his gun and he strembly fall on the ground.He didn't know who he shot exactly, his vision was blur

"No!! Jennie!"

At the right time V come in and this is the scence he saw, Jennie was shot instead of Roseanne. Jennie helplessly fell but before, he rush to her and hold her body instead of letting her fall on the ground.

He place Jennie's head on his lap while he slowly sit down not wanting to hurt her.His eyes were teary and also Jennie was.

In Jennie life,this is the second time seeing him teary.Once was when Jennie left him.And this will be the second time she will leave him again.

Jennie wiped the tears from his cheek with her trembling bloody hand.Taehyung cupped her hand from his face, she is smiling sweatly to him like the first time they met.

Jennie has beautiful gummy smile which she never show off to others.

Will this be the last time he saw her smiling like that?

Noo!Jennie won't leave me again.She promise me she will never leave me again. !

He thought and suddenly carried her slowly not wanting to hurt the wound from her back.Before he successfuly can carry her, Jennie stop him, she touch his chest weakly.