Chapter-37

Back the house
--------

"Rosie!" Frightening voice come in another line

"Lisa what happen?Are you okay?" Roseanne asked.Her friend voice is usually not like that but now it sounds like she is in danger and asking for help.

"Rosie...some guys follow behind me since I left my work I thought it was your bodyguards that's why I didn't tell anything but now....they kinda feel strange"Lisa said in whisper tone not wantint to hear the guys behind her

"Lisa where are you right now I'll come to you"Roseanne take her coat quickly and a pistole in her purse that Jimin give her to use if anything happen,she doesn't sure how to use this but Jimin once teach her so she has confidence that she can go through this.

"I..don't know it's Ahhhh...."A loud scream come in her voice and the phone hung up

"Lisa! Lisa! what happen!?"She called again but the other line didn't pick up and it said that connection was lost.

How can it be they just talk a second ago how can the connection lost soo directly?

She knows that something is happening, Roseanne hide her pistole back in her band waist and cover with the long coat.

Roseanne open her room door and about to go but the scence in the living room give her specific answer of what's happening.

"Jennie...?" Roseanne can't believe her eyes what she is seeing now.Jennie is sitting on the sofa one leg on her thigh and other leg is on....

"Jungkook?" He is on the floor lying unconsicous his face is cover with full of blood and brusies.Jennie's other leg is resting on his back she is wearing a sharp heel so the place she is stepping is comming out some blood.

Roseanne look for other bodyguards and they are also like Jungkook but some are already dead she didn't even sure that Jungkook is still alive or not.

"Well!.Don't you welcome to your own sister?Is this the way of your greeting in silence?I think we should have a proper greeting don't you think?"

Jennie started first and look at Roseanne.She didn't look like surprise at all.Does she already know that they are sisters?Start from when?

"Already known?Then great I didn't need to tell the long story.When I was in America,I've always wanted to know that how my younger sister will grow up, does she has a beautiful eyes like mother or does she has a bad character like father?.I've always wanted to meet you but I've never thought that I will meet you in this kind of situation more over I've never thought even in my dream that my sister will become my love rival."Jennie stand up and walk towards to Roseanne who's standing like a stone in front of her room door.

"Do you still live here?I have always lived in the place look like a castle but if I have to say truth I always miss this place.My little room beside your room and Jisoo unnie room upstair.Do you still remember that we always go to her room every night and she told us the fairy tales stories and we fall asleep in her room hugging each other tightly not letting to go" Jennie said looking around the house that once she lived in

"Why don't you move on I'm sure Jisoo's unnie slary can afford more than this house you can even live in an apartment"She continue.

Roseanne who didn't talk anything from the start and just staring at her whoever said Jennie is strong and never once cry in her life,Roseanne can clearly seen a tear that escape from her eyes while looking around the house.

Jennie immediately wiped a single tear and face to her guards

"Get out now!"she ordered.

In a second all the guards leave and give privacy to the sisters.