NathalieXEmilie Part 8

While she was trying to cope with the recurring pain, Nathalie focused on one of her most precious memories, to distract herself a little bit.

To her own surprise, it wasn't one of her experiences with the man she loved, but one, that Gabriel didn't even know about.

Her mind drifted back to the encounter, she had had with Emilie, a couple of days after they had become that close.

She had wanted to clear things up between them, had wanted to tell her, that she had never had the intention to come between her and Gabriel, but Emilie had just smiled hat her kindly and asked her to sit down on the bed with her.

There she had out of nowhere started to kiss her and Nathalie just wasn't able to resist her tempting, pink lips and had instantly reciprocated that kiss.

"Emilie, please, we shouldn't...."

But the blond woman had just shut her mouth with another kiss.

"Shush", she then pleaded, "I just want to feel like I did when it was just the two of us. I would have never thought, that I liked it so much! But I just can't stop thinking about you, your soft skin, your perfect lips, your sweet 'taste'..... I want to do it again, my dear. Wouldn't you like that too?"

And Nathalie had just nodded and had started to kiss the female in front of her again, had soon felt her tongue urging into her own mouth, while she pulled Emilie on top of her, their hands eagerly undressing each other.

When she had felt the older woman's thigh sliding between her's, gently but continuously rubbing along her most sensitive area, she had startedto moan and was soon feeling, as if she was about to explode from the lust, that woman caused inside of her.

Now, lying in that hospital bed, trying to somehow make it through the incredibly bad pain, while Gabriel was sitting next to her, letting her squeeze his hand in an attempt to be there for her, Nathalie thought back to that moment and almost felt like crying, because she would have wanted Emilie to be there too.

Gabriel smiled at her compassionately, when she loosened her grip and took a couple of deep breaths.

Adrien had after the first shock quickly texted him and the designer had hurried back home and driven Nathalie to the hospital himself.

In all the excitement, he even had allowed Adrien, to stay with his classmates, and had let him out at the Dupain-Cheng bakery on his way to the clinic.

"Is there anything, I can do for you, my love?", he asked for the surely hundreth time.

Nathalie only shook her head and whispered once more:

"You're already doing what I need most right now, Gabriel."

He could see the tears in her eyes and knew, she was lying.

"It's okay, Nath, you can tell me if there's something bothering you. You were thinking of Emilie before, weren't you?"

She nodded and smiled wearily.

"How could you tell?", she then wondered.

"I could see it in your eyes and your dreamy expression", he replied and cupped her cheeks. "You'd rather have her with you right now instead of me, right?"

But the woman in labour now shook her head vigorously.

"That's not it. I just would have wanted her to be here too. And to be alive and her baby too. But for the birth itself, I want only you with me. I.....oh fuck, can't the pain just give me a break?"

She cringed with tears in her eyes and clang on to his hand again.

"You're doing really great, my dear. I promise, it will soon be over!", Gabriel hummed, while he rubbed the small of her back, hoping to ease her pain a little bit by doing that.

Two hours later, the Gorilla had picked up Adrien at the bakery to bring him to the hospital, to meet his little sister. Not able to resist the boy's pleading eyes, the bodyguard allowed one of his friends, Marinette, who was almost freaking out from the bare thought, to accompany him.

"I am sooo nervous, I mean, you! You must be so nervous right now!", she blurted out, as she took a seat right next to him.

"I really am. I always wanted a sibling and even though it's not my birth mum, Nathalie always was like a second mum to me. I love her very much and I can't wait to see my little sister!"

Marinette nodded.

"Th-that's great. D-do you w-want children one day too?", she asked him wondering where the sudden boldness came from.

He nodded and said with a dreamy expression, not noticing, that he was speaking his thoughts out loud:

"I'd love to have three. And I want Ladybug and myself to live in a house and I would love to have a hamster!"

He jumped, as he heard Marinette's scream.

"Oh no, did I say that out loud? It's just a stupid dream. I know, I wouldn't have the slightest chance with Ladybug. But boys can dream to, right?", Adrien explained sheepishly.

"D-Do you know her? In person I mean", Marinette questioned carefully.

Adrien nodded.

"I-I don't know, who she's underneath the mask, but I told her, that I love her, no matter who she is!", he said with reddened cheeks and scratched the back of his neck.

"You are Cat Noir?", the girl blurted out.

"What, how did you....I...you are....Marinette, are you....Ladybug?"

But the half Chinese teenager shook her head vigorously and pointed at the gorilla.

"Oh, don't worry, he can't hear you. The glass is sound proof!", the boy answered, "so are you...?"

Her face scarlet red, Marinette nodded shyly, not able to meet his eyes.

The young model scooted closer towards her and asked hesitantly:

"Now, that we know our identities, M'lady, please, tell me who the boy, you like, is. Maybe I can proof to you, that I am better"!"

That made the young girl break into a fit of laughter.

Adrien looked offended and turned away from her.

"I am sorry, that you find me so ridiculous!", he muttered.

That made her instantly stop laughing and she took his hand.

"Th-that's not, why I-I-I was laughing, Kitty. I.....I just thought about, how many times, I rejected you, because I was in love with you! Does that make any sense?", she giggled.

He stared at her in shock, making her look to the floor. But Adrien quickly recovered and hummed:

"Would it be okay if I kissed you, Marinette?"

She lifted her head and at the same moment their eyes met. Not able to speak, the girl just nodded and squeezed his hand a little tighter. Interlinking his fingers with hers, Adrien leaned in and then they were kissing.

When they entered the hospital a quarter of an hour later, they were still holding hands and Nathalie beamed at him widely.

"Come here, bring your girlfriend with you, it's okay. Hi Marinette", she greeted, "I woul like to introduce you to your little sister. Meet Josephine Agreste.