Oblivio Part 3

After the teenagers had left to go into Adrien's room, Gabriel turned around, to look at his assistant wearily.

"Now I am feeling even more guilty, than I did before. Knowing, that I brought my son into this situation", he uttered, then added chuckling, "and I really feel bad for them, for not remembering anything! I mean", he looked at her with wiggling eyebrows, "at least we woke up naked, holding each other! And I think, we've built some new memories!"

He kissed her passionately now, as he pulled her into his embrace.

Nathalie giggled.

"Yeah, I have had 'multiple' memories even!", she hummed seductively and snaked her arms around his body.

He kissed her again, his hands sliding under her Pyjama shirt, where he soon cupped her full, soft, round breasts with his hands and started to softly circle her warts with his thumbs.

"Mh, you know, that I can't resist you, when you start doing that!", she purred and started to rub her body along his.

"Oh, you like that? Well, how's that then?"

He turned onto his back, taking her with him, while he pulled at the part of the belt, that opened the bow, she had made to keep the PJ shirt shut.

As he then slowly pulled it off of her shoulders, he just had to pause to admire her beauty.

"Oh Gabriel, please stop looking at me like that. You know it's making me feel..."

"Shush", he whispered, while placing his index finger on her lips, "you can't even imagine, how much more beautiful you look with each day that passes by. And I am not just talking about those!"

He arched his back, so he could reach her breasts to shortly cup each of her areolas with his lips and slowly pull them off, making her whimper from the sensation.

"I am also speaking of this and how wonderful it is, that I can see our baby growing!", he cooed and gently brushed with his fingertips along her very slowly growing bump.

Adrien had taken a firm hold of the shaking girl's arm and had nudged her towards his bedroom, where he made her take a seat on his sofa and softly pecked her lips.

"I'll go and find you something to wear, Bugaboo. Just relax and try to calm down a little bit. You're still trembling an I am sure, that it's not good for either of you, too be so worked up!"

His overprotectiveness and the enormous vigilance he showed her all of a sudden, made the girl giggle.

"Adrien, just stop for a minute and come here!", she demanded and he instantly obeyed.

"What is it, M'lady?", he asked caringly.

Marinette's face had turned scarlet red but she managed to tell him:

"I would like to kiss you right now. Just for being the way you are. You're really making me feel special!"

But the young man bent down to just peck her lips, then mumbled:

"I would like to finish everything and get you into my bed.....oh uhm....I meant.....offer you my bed...... I will of course stay here at the....sofa....I....oh crap..."

He sat down next to her and hid his blushing face in his palms, trying to not let her see, how flustered he just felt.

But the pregnant teenager, used to reactions like that from herself, just scooted a little closer and laid one hand on his forearm.

"Actually", she whispered, "would you mind to hold me in your arms tonight? I could really use some comfort, Kitty?"

He swallowed heavily, then nodded.

"I would like that too", he looked into her eyes now, noticing her cheeks turn even darker red, as he wondered, "what would you like to wear? Just a shirt, or would you want some pants too?"

"Considering, how much taller than me, you are, I would say, a shirt will do!", she murmured barely audibly.

"Oh, o-o-k-kay!", he stammered, "I-I'll go a-and g-get you one!"

And then he rapidly jumped to his feet and almost ran to his closet, pulling out one of the black shirts, he wore most of the time.

"Here! Is this okay? If not...then I...."

She had gotten to her feet and was now hugging him tightly, while sweetly kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, Adrien!", she hummed, "can I change in there?"

Marinette now pointed at the door to his bathroom and the youn man nodded.

"Yeah, sure. Come, I'll give you a new tooth brush and a fresh towel. Is there anything else you need?", he asked sheepishly.

The young woman nodded and pulled him closer again.

"This!", she breathed and kissed him passionately, before she left him standing there and went into the bathroom.

Adrien inhaled sharply, when she returned, his shirt covering her just as much, as it wouldn't expose her, but also left not much room for imagination, as it ended at her mid thighs.

Immediately self conscious from his staring, Marinette tried to cover herself by wrapping her arms around her, when he jumpped to his feet and caught her hands.

"You look gorgeous!", he hummed and pulled them away from her.

"I, uhm, thank you?", she half questioned.

"I'll be right with you, just lie down already, yeah?", he said smoothly and put some pressure on her shoulders, to make her sit down.

He couldn't get into the bathroom and back to her fast enough, yet he was scared to sleep so close to her, knowing, what they already had done obviously, but not sure, how do act, so close to the girl, he had been loving for so long and well.....coveting.

So he got ready for the night, returning to his bedroom in just his boxers, making the girl, who was still sitting on the edge of his bed, gasp this time.

He was now standing awkwardly in front of her, shifting from one foot to the other, while Marinette couldn't avert her eyes from his well trained abs and pecs.

Eventually she cleared her throat, gazing to the floor, asking very silently:

"How....uhm....where, I mean....which side... I mean, I don't want to..... disrupt your normal..."

Her stammering made him giggle and he spoke very softly:

"Well, Purrincess, how do 'you' usually sleep?"

She showed him her typical Marinette pose, lying on her back, her arms and legs spread over the mattress, her mouth open and made him laugh even harder.

"Okay, I get it, that won't work. Why don't you just scoot a little further and I lay down right here and we'll see, how we can make it work?", Adrien now suggested.

The young woman nodded, her face blushing again, and crawled a little further onto the large bed, on all fours, giving him unconsciously a very good look at her buttocks.

He gulped, as he waited for her to lie down, then quickly covered her with the duvet and slipped underneath, reluctantly laying his arm around her waist, while she was still on her back.

"Is th-this okay?", he stuttered.

But the young woman just shook her head and turned her back to him, snuggling taut against him, while laying his hand on her belly.

"This feels amazing, M'lady!", he blurted out, making her smile blissfully

"I love you", she cooed.

"I love you! Both!", he replied then kissed the side of her neck.