Oblivio Final Part

Despite feeling a little awkward, after they had told each other about their dreams, Nathalie and Marinette soon made it back to be close friends, who talked about almost everything. By that, the younger girl didn't feel so helpless without her mother anymore and Nathalie began to open up and show how sweet and kind she actually was, when she wasn't trying to hide it.

There had been a lot of rumours and accusations going around, after Chloe, of all people it had to be Chloe, had tried to push Marinette out of her way and, though nothing bad happened thanks to Adrien's good reflexes, who had caught her, the almost seven months pregnant girl had bent backwards and her dress hadn't been able to hide her bump like that. 

The blond girl had gasped and stared at the couple, then pulled on Sabrina's sleeve, so she would look and had exclaimed, or rather screamed:

"Oh my God, Dupain-Cheng got herself knocked up. Adrikins, did you know about your so called girlfriend having a bun in the oven? Now you know, why you are too good for her!"

All the others in their class had turned and stared at the small group, when Adrien had laid his arm protectively around his girlfriend and had told the spoiled, rich girl, loud enough for all the others to hear:

"Actually, Chloe, it's my daughter who is growing in there. And we both can't wait to eventually meet her and show her, how much we love her. If you are really my friend, as you have claimed over all those years, can you please try and be happy for and with us?"

The mayor's daughter stared at them in utter shock. Then she looked at her childhood friend's face and took a very deep breath.

"And you're certain, it's yours?", she asked.

Marinette was about to start shouting and ranting at her and had already opened her mouth, when Adrien laid a hand on her forearm, shaking his head, then responded to Chloe:

"I am absolutely certain, that it's mine!"

The blond girl sighed and shook her head, then exclaimed:

"Have you never heard anything of condoms? How could you be so stupid? When did that happen? I mean, you haven't been together for that long! I can't believe this!"

"Oblivio!", Adrien explained calmly, "neither of us knew and Marinette found out about the pregnancy, when she was already four months along. But we know, that we were together for the whole incident, so it can only be my child. We found out about our love for each other, when Alya brought me there and told me to take care of the whole mess, because her parents wanted her to terminate the pregnancy and they still don't want her to keep the baby. That's why she has been living with my father, Nathalie and me for more than two months already!"

The whole class was shouting out their outrage and disgust towards the girl's parents, while Chloe seemed to be disoriented. She just looked like it to the others though, as none of them had seen her show any compassion before.

"I'm sorry!", she said, making her classmates gasp and instantly turn quiet. Then she did another thing, nobody would have expected. She walked towards Marinette, who was still in Adrien's arm and hugged her warmly. "I know what it feels like, if a parent treats you like a disappointment, though you did nothing to earn that treatment. And I hate to admit it, but I like babies. Not of my own, but I like holding them. We had a guest not too long ago, who had some problem with her pram and just placed her tiny boy in my arms. I already wanted to tell her, that I wasn't someone from the staff, but then I looked at those little fingers and the tiny nose and I loved it!"

She had said that very quietly, so only the young couple could hear.

Adrien now laid an arm around both women and whispered: