02

I Lazily got up from the sofa with huge pain in my neck, I started to twist and turn it to get rid of the pain, sleeping so sofa was really not cup of my tea, I stretched my arms and yawned. The bright shine of the sun was falling on my face, I rubbed my eyes and stood up. Every part was throbbing with pain, It was worst decision of my life to let him sleep on my comfortable bed, wait, HIM!

Suddenly, it clicked in my mind that I had someone sleeping in my room, I rushed there quickly. As I reached my room I saw it's was door closed, a wave of anxiousness swayed through me...I slowly opened the door and ready to face any situation, I entered

But as I stepped inside, I saw no one, the bed was neatly done, the blanked was still folded as it was before, there was no sign explaining that someone had spent a night in that room.

The only thing changed was that the window was now open and curtain were pushed behind the window, bright sunshine was now peaking inside the room.

I wasn't satisfied,I had an uncomfortable feeling inside me, I still had to check, I walked to my cupboard and opened it,  everything was fine, right on its exact spot...nothing was missing. Everything was on its place but why was I still feeling suspicious? I couldn't shrug that feeling off my mind...

I didn't know why but I still had some weird feeling inside me, something didn't feel right...It felt weird...something felt incomplete...

I took a deep breath and walked out, there was no work for me there...I strolled out of my room right towards kitchen. I pulled out a cahir and sat on it. I was deeply drowned in thoughts and poured myself some water while thinking...

While drinking i saw a paper on the table....something was written on it....it was a sticky note attached to it, I pulled it off and started to read,

Miss Rachel!
Its jungkook i woke up  and decided to go home early. Thankyou for taking me in and treating my wounds. If ever we meet again I'll return your favour and yes dont worry i didn't steal anything i was getting late ane your were deeply asleep so I didn't want to wake you up then i decided to  leave this note. Thankyou for taking care of me.
-jungkook

After reading it, I placed the note on table and gulped some water and thought,

'huh new days new times, favour now a days are returned through letters.' I rolled my eyes and placed the half filled glass of water on the table then went to the lounge.

I was still a bit sleepy , my neck was giving me piercing pain and it was leading to the back of head. I massaged my neck while massaging  I picked up the remote from the table to turn on the tv, I decided to make something for me while listening to some news..

I made my way towards the kitchen and started to take out take things out. I walked to the kitchen counter and washed my hands.

I looked outside the window, the weather looked sunny, I felt relieved, i didn't like rainy days much as they made me suffer from cold. It was maybe a blessed day for me at last..I thought.

I calmly started to cut some vegetables while listening to news. There was same old news about some mafia group, it was the latest most famous and favorite news of everyone, his gang had started doing small crimes in our town. The notorious mysterious mafia was now all over the news.

Last week, they looted some bank and injured some workers there, they were litreally horrible peope who didn't care about human lives, I felt disgusted. The crime was growing at high rate in jjung...I felt worried about my brother as he wasn't home yet..

I was listening to news carefully while cutting but then  I noticed a bowl of fruits was missing. I went towards the lounge to check if it was there...it was placed on the table while lifting it up, my eyes fell on the Tv.