CHAPTER 11

I was walking on the road with my friend who was flying here and there in the air. I felt so pissed, why did I even suggest a pub for celebration. Actually, The completion of IT-course was a big achievement for me and above all I aced the exam, what could be better than that but under the intoxication of enthusiasm, I suggested a pub. I was regretting so much.

I was so busy in thoughts that I didn't notice the car coming our way, I only noticed when I stopped right near us at the same moment, I saw my friends puking on it.

MY jaw dropped, It was unbeliveable, all the problems had to come at this time. The same moment my phone started to right, I wanted to ignore it but it was ringing again and again so I picked it up,

On call

" hello?! unnie I'm in a rush---"I said but she cut me off

"where are you huh?! Its 2 am and you are still not home.." she yelled. I could feel the flame flickering inside her.

"oh sorry unnie I'm on my way, I'm coming...but now i really need to hang up.@i narrowed my eyes. Th man had already stepped out of the car. I turned to my friend who was now arguing with my friend,

" omo what the hell are you doing?! Can't you see she's drunk? I yelled and yanked his hand off around her arm, he was being so rude.

"not so fast miss, you are the one wrong here so you can't speak in that tone." he shouted. I was so done with these people, it was his mistake why did he even stop his car near us?

" yah shut that mouth of yours and here is the money and leave me alone." I threw the money on his face and dragged my friend away with me. Today was the worst night, I couldn't believe I had to go through all this.

After dropping her off, I went back to my house. Jisoo uniie was already asleep. I t slowly walked to my room and threw my exhausted body on the bed, I didn't even realize when did I sleep.

In the morning

I was sleeping when I felt someone shaking me vigorously. I immediatley straightened up and looked around, "What happened, whose head?" I yelled while half asleep.

"finally, I thought you were dead, don't you have an interview, I have been waking up you for like half and hour." she spoke strictly.

My eyes shot open, "what's the time? ugh I'm gonna be late." i muttered while getting up.

"it's 8am you were sleeping like a koala, I tried to wake you up thousand times." she reasoned while I was wearing my slippers.

"no time for explanations unnie! I gotta run or Imma miss this interview." i spoke hastily and rushed right towards the washroom.

It wasn't the time to argue or fight. I had to be quick, after so many rejections, this was the first company which called for second interview and I had to get that job at any cost.

Jisoo was now standing in the room startled, she had never seen me in such hurry. A smiled curved on her face, she slowly walked outside and then leaned in the room again,

"breakfast is on the table you better hurry okay?" she yelled and then walked out again.

Rachel who was busy washing her face and brushing her teeth heard her, she took her phone and check the time it was 8.05am.

Her interview started at 9.10 pm. The company was also far away so she had to be swift.

I decided to take a quick shower as I had to be a bit presentable. It was blessing from God that i didn't have any hangover from last night.