Chapter 38

I was sitting and eating peacefully when suddenly we heard gunshots, my eyes widened and namjoon yelled, "Bend down everyone." I hide under the chair and covered my ears tears started to come out of my eyes. After sometime when the gunshots stopped Namjoon oppa came to me and pulled me in his arms and said, "Are you okay? Jennie?" I looked at him and buried my head in his chest. He caressed my hair while I kept crying.

Jimin putted his hand on my shoulder and said,, "Jennie it's okay don't cry." I pulled myself out from Namjoon oppa embrace and nodded.

He patted my head, "I'm going out take care of jennie." Jimin said to Namjoon and he nodded. Namjoon held my shoulders and helped me get up. I looked at him and said, "oppa what was that?"

He smiled at me, "don't worry. I'll handle it, relax and go to your room." I nodded and walked towards my room. As soon as I reached my room, I got inside and locked it. I laid my back on the door and sighed deeply.

I walked to the window to look outside but when I looked outside, I saw corpse of several guards lying down on the floor. I covered my mouth immediately, tears started to roll down my face. My breath became uneven and my legs felt weak, I fell on the floor.

I started to sob, I saw dead bodies in my house for the first time, this happened for the first time, I couldn't imagine that people came in our house and killed our man. Someone had this much courage.

I was very disturbed because of this scene, I took my phone from my bed wore my shoes and walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs and saw all the servants standing in a line, Namjoon oppa was talking to them about something. I stopped on the last step when Namjoon oppa saw me. He came to me, "don't go out. It's not safe." I looked at him, "it's not safe here either." I said without any emotion in my eyes.

He looked down and spoke after a while, "okay you can go but take a guard with you." I nodded and walked away.

Namjoon sighed and called someone's name, the person came to him and namjoon said, "take care of her. Follow her like her own shadow. If anything happens to her you are dead." He gulped and nodded. He ran after Jennie.

Jennie was walking on the road with her head hung low, she suddenly bumped into someone and landed on her butt. She winced, "yahh--" she stopped when she saw the man infront of her. It was the same guy with whom she was supposed to have a lunch today. She got up and said, "why are you here?"

He smiled at her, "I'm here for a walk like you." She was about to reply but she was interrupted by someone else, "miss are you okay?" she turned towards the man and said, "hey? How are you here? Have you been following me?" the man gulped and looked down. "do you know him?" the other man asked her. She sighed, "long story lets go and you don't follow me."  She said pointing towards the guard, he nodded. Jennie turned and started to walk ahead. The man beside her also started to walk while the guard just stayed there.

We both were walking on the road silently when something came into my mind and stopped, i turned to him, "yah i don't even know your name. What's your name?" I asked.

He chuckled, "now this question came into your mind? I'm Jackson. What's yours?" I made a "O" face and said, "you can call me Nini."

"Nini?" He said with his eyebrows raised. I nodded. He raised his shoulders and said, "ok miss nini."

I smiled at him, "uh so we both are here, I'll fulfill my promise. Where do you want to go for lunch?"

He cleared his through and fixed his tie and said, "think wisely I'm very expensive person." I laughed at his statement, "ok  mr experience looks like I'll go bankrupt today."