CHAPTER 26

I was sitting in the meeting room looking at my watch. My assistant was also sitting with me, she had been looking down all the time and didn't speak this felt really weird because she never acted like this before she talks too much before the metting starts. I looked at her and said,

Mr kim: jisoo is everything fine?

She didn't replied but when i knocked on the table with my knuckle she came to her senses and then replied,

Jisoo: huh yes sir?

Mr kim: why are you so absent minded today?

Jisoo: huh absent minded no...

Mr kim: ahn i can see that...

Jisoo: mr kim um..uh..let me check about the arrival of clients  please excuse me.

She got up from her seat and went out of the meeting room. She looked really disturbed today and before i could answer she went out of the meeting room. I was really shocked cuz of her this behavior.

~

I was out of the meeting room. I took a deep breath as i was feeling really worried and my heart i felt scared i didn't know why. I started to walk towards the reception to call the J.W companies CEO assistant to know when they are gonna reach here.

I reached the receptionist and asked her to dial J.W companies assistant number. She dialed and gave the phone to me. I started to wait for them to pick up. After waiting for a minute they picked up.

Jisoo: hello?

Assistant: yes miss jisoo?

Jisoo: i wanted to know when you guys are gonna arrive?

Assistant: we are on our way...there's too much traffic so i guess it'll take some time to reach i hope you guys can wait...

Jisoo: yea sure meet you after sometime bye.

I hang up the call and gave the phone to receptionist. I was gonna walk back to the meeting room but i saw jungkook coming. I went towards him and stopped him on the way. He looked at me and said,

Jungkook: huh miss jisoo?

Jisoo: wheres y/n?

Jungkook: hey why is hurry i don't know where is she...she didn't come today...

Jisoo: what? What do you mean she didn't come?! i dropped her toda by myself.

Jungkook: look no need to be so hyper if she had come she would have been beside me but she's not so she didn't come. .

Jisoo: no your--

???: oh jungkook finally you are here...

Jungkook: jin hyung...

Jin: miss jisoo what are you doing here?

Jisoo: um nothing ...excuse me I'm going to the washroom..

I excused myself and started walking away. I went straight towards the washroom and locked the doors.

~

I was sitting on the bed trying to think of a way to get rid of the chain from my leg but it was so damn tight that i was sure it had left a bruise on my leg. I pulled my leg hardly but ended up hurting myself, i couldn't even see anything cuz of the dark. I dropped myself on the bed in annoyance all the ways i tried failed. I searched the side tables but theres was nothing not even a single thing they were empty. The house was so damn silent it looked like everyone is gone and this is just an abandoned place.

I was lying on bed thinking of how to get out when suddenly an idea came in my mind, i touched my hair to get my hair pin as i saw in movie it can help opening locks so why shouldn't i try this. I took the pin and putted my leg on the bed. I putted the pin inside of the lock and started to move the pin in circular motion and guess what the lock opened. I heard a sound of it opening i dropped the pin in happiness and started jumping.

The pain in my leg made me fall i touched my leg and could feel something liquidiey, i rolled my eyes cuz i knew what was it. I started to walk towards the door and tried opening it but my luck is so damn bad that the door was also locked.

I slammed my hand on the door and said, " that bastard lied to me,  he's such an asshole he said doors will be open but in reality he's a big ass liar.." i kicked the door with my injured leg and ended up hurting it. I fell on the floor and felt dizzy soon everything turned black.

~

Me and Jin hyung were sitting while jisoo was giving presentation everyone was focused but me my mind was focused on one thing y/n. I was waiting for the meeting to over so i can go see my baby girl. She might have opened the chains but she can't open the door.  I smirked thinking about it. Jisoo had finished the presentation Jin hyung looked at J,W COMPANIES CEO and said,

Jin:  so what do you think?

Mr Wang: its really good mr kim our corporation will be a success i can tell this..

Jungkook: oh that's obvious it'll be a success there's no chance of it not being a success...

Mr wang: i like your confidence mr Jung and that made me more confident on our project...

Mr kim: happy to work with you...

Everyone stood up and shaked eachothers hands. Jin and Jungkook went out to see Mr wang off while jisoo stayed inside.

Night time...

I reached the house and parked my car. I started to walk inside. I turned the lights on of the living room. The maids weren't home as i gave them a day off so i can spend some time with my baby girl, her thoughts made me go wild cuz her new personality is really something turn on for me.

I smirked and went inside kitchen to get some water after that when i came out my eyes went towards that room where my babe was, i smirked and started to go upstairs and soom i reached there and opened the door...

When i opened i saw her laying on the floor. I bent down to get a look at her and when i did i noticed her leg and it was bleeding. I picked her up in bridal style and took her towards the bed. I was gonna go out to get first aid but stopped when she said,

TO BE CONTINUED...