Chapter 40

When I woke up, I didn't see Jackson beside me, i tried to get up but couldn't because of pain in legs, Then I remember about last time, that made my cheeks go red. I lifted my pillow to look for my phone but it wasn’t there. I looked at the side table it wasn't there too. My eyes widened. I got up from the bed and slow made my way to the door. I felt my legs so numb and felt I'll fall any moment.

I reached the door after so much pain finally. I opened the door and was shocked, I was in an entirely different place.

This made me forgot my pain, i immediately tried to run but fell on the floor. I winced in pain and touched my legs. I tried to get up by taking some support from the door.

I couldn't believe that after doing that I would lose my ability  to walk,  "I'm never doing it again." I yelled loudly.

"Never going to do what." The voice from behind made me startled, my body stopped moving and I stayed like a statue where I was.

He touched my shoulder then I turned to him and smiled trying to hide my pain. It was so embarrassing. He chuckled, "you don't need to smile, I know you are in pain."

I stopped smiling and made a straight face, he carried me in bridal style and took me to the room.

He gently laid me on the bed, "don't move okay,  you'll hurt yourself." He covered my body with the blanket and sat beside me.

I looked at him, "why are we in a different place?" He looked behind and said, "oh last night the kitchen was on fire, some maid dropped oil on the floor and it's all ruined. We couldn't stay there."

I nodded, "did you bring my stuff? My bag?" He raised his eyebrow, " I guess I did." I smiled in relief.

He laughed and kissed my forehead, "what do you want to eat?" I putted my finger on my chin, "how about scrambled eggs with orange juice? And some fruits salad." I smiled.

He laughed, "yes mam, let me bring it for you. Don't move okay." I nodded and he walked away.

Someone’s phone rang.

On call

???: Are you there?

???: yes boss, I'm in her room.

???: good, now complete your mission in a week and come back soon.

???: okay boss, but--i guess someone's coming I'll call you later.

~

Someone opens the door, "hey with whom were you talking?" I smiled at his question, "no one just with a friend." The person raised his brows, "wow is it a he or she?" He said wiggling his gross. I laughed, "it's no one go out, I'm busy." Her statement sounded different to the man. He just smiled and walked out of the room.

He walked out of the room and went to lounge. "Hey what did she said?" Other person asked. The man turned to him and said, "what?"

"Didn't you ask her for food?" She says she's not hungry. "But she just came let me check on her."

The other man stopped his brother, "no hyung she said she's going the sleep." His brother nodded and sat down. The man also sat on the couch.

~

I was calmly sleeping when i felt someone shaking my body. I knew who it was so a little smile formed on my lips, "hey i know you are up lets get some food." I opened my eyes, "i took lazy and i can't walk."

"That's the problem no worries." He carried me in his arms, "I'll help you lets go." I smiled and putted my head on his chest.

He gently made me sit on the chair and also sat on one beside me. The maids putted food on the table.

I poured juice is my glass and drank it in one go. I was feeling so thirsty that I even forgot someone was sitting beside me. When I finished the whole cup I putted it on the table and that was the moment when I realized that he was with me. It was so embarrassing, I awkwardly smiled, he sighed and got up from his seat.

He leaned towards me and wiped the juice from my upper lip, “eat now.’ He settled in his chair and started eating. I looked down at my plate and started eating too.

I finished my food before him, I then drank some water and kept sitting on the chair. I looked at him and he looked like an angel, the sunshine coming from outside made him look so angelic, I didn’t realized that I end up staring at him and kept staring until he cleared his throat and said, “I know I’m handsome stop staring.” He said without looking at him.

He wiped his face with napkin and then faced me. I immediately looked down. I was too embarrassed to look at him. I though he was going to say something, but there was silence. I looked up and saw him staring at me, I widened my eyes, “aren’t you—“ he sushed me by putting his finger on my lips, “let me look at you for a while.” I stayed silent and after a while he spoke, “I never knew that I will have a beautiful girl by my side.” I smiled at his compliment and looked down.

I was blushing. I didn’t want him to look at me while im blushing I got up from my seat and was about to go when I realized that I couldn’t walk, I landed on my butt, with loud thud.

I whined and said, “ahhh, I’m never doing this again. It hurts so bad.” I said dramatically crying. He laughed and helped me get up, he carried me to the room and laid me on the bed then laid beside me. We both cuddled together and I fell asleep.

~
“hey, where’s Jennie? I haven’t seen her seen her since morning.” Hoseok said,

“I don’t know—“ “did someone call my name?” a voice came from behind. Yes it was Jennie. Everyone turned their faces to look at her.

She came downstairs and walked towards the lounge where everyone was sitting, she sat on the couch beside Jimin and said, “were you guys missing me?”

“lol yes, we were worried but you look perfectly fine.” Said Jin. She smiled, “why don’t we got out today, I’m so bored.”

“oh yea lets go party.” Said jungkook. Everyone laughed and said yes except Jimin. They all went to their room and when jimin was about to go to his room Jennie said, “you don’t seen happy.”

Jimin stared at her and was about to walk  in his room when He saw namjoom walking towards him, he looked at Namjoon and was about to say something when he stopped him and asked him to go to his room. Jimin walked in and shut his door.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hope you guys will like this chapter. Share your thoughts in comment section. I love you guys byee.