CHAPTER 10

It had been a month after that incident. Rachel had stopped talking nor she went to work anymore. Jisoo on the other handbtook care of her, everything was just going down the hill.

Nothing was working to make Rachel normal, she was stuck in past. It felt like her life had ended there.

JISOO POV

I was working in the kitchen, when I called her for breakfast. I was trying new dishes just for a change, she always liked food so I tried new dish today. I was calling her but she didn't answer. I took the pan off the stove and went to her room.

I slowly entered in her room. I walked near her bed but it was empty. I knew where she would be so I turned and saw her behind the door.

She was sitting there with her head buried between her legs. She must have spent all night like this. I felt pain inside me, i slowly walked to her and sat down,

"honey? What are you doing here? I have cooked amazing breakfast for us." i gently spoke and waited for her to say something.

She slowly lifted her head, her face was red and eyes swollen. I stroked her cheek and smiled but she still had that blank face,

" unnie you know he told me that he loved me but he didn't even come to see how I was." tear tickled down her eyes..

Love...it had ruined her. She always yearned for it and her desire to be loved was slowly eating her.

"My love, its time to forget him, hm? Let's eat breakfast." i said lifting her hand up but she stayed like she was. She shook her head,

"fine then I'll eat that sandwich alone, I'll also drink your strawberry shake then nothing will be left for you." I waited for reaction and to my expectations, she jumped up,

"I will eat my food, you can't. I have teeth you see, you don't need to finish it for me." she spat and ran outside.

She was still childish, I smiled and walked outside. She started to eat her breakfast. I felt relaxed, i had finally succeeded in making her eat her food.

Now, I had to make her lively again. Her brother wasn't even here to help me. I had called him a thousand times but it was all in vain.

She worked hard for him while he was busy in his life and had no care for her.

I sat in front of Rachel and started to talk,
"you wanna head to cafe with me today?" i asked.

If she started to go out, it'll be amazing. I waited for her to say anything but she simply shook her head.

I nodded and took a bite of my sandwich. I looked at her, she was siping on her shake.

I cleared my throat," what do you think about Japan?" i waited for her answer.

A big smile appeared on her face, I had been waiting for this smile for weeks finally some progress.

"I have always loved Japan, infact I dream to go there." she squealed. I smiled at her and spoke,

"then pack your bags we are moving to Japan." she let out a big scream whenbI dropped that news on her.

"I can't believe it! You know how to make me happy unnie!"

" i have already booked our flights to Japan..." i told her.

" omo wow I can't wait to go there! I'm so excited." Rachel was on cloud nine. I felt so happy seeing her mind divertedm

"when is the flight? I CAN'T WAIT TO INHALE THE FRESH AIR OF JAPAN." she squealed again happily.

"today at 8 pm...be ready and prepare your stuff...we'll be leaving at 6 pm as the airport is a bit far"

"okay unnie I'm going to pack my stuff...I have to decide what to pack oh! I can't wait."

She jumped up from her seat and ran to her room.

RACHEL POV

As I ran upstairs, I rushed to my cupboard and took out my suitcase. I was so excited, I began to take out my clothes and pack them. I felt a wave of happiness rise inside me.

The beauty of Japan attracted me towards it the most. Everything was just amazing there.

I had always wished to go there and finally Jisoo unnie had fulfilled my wish.

I was packing when I thought to put an alaram on my phone so I can get ready before six but as I looked for my phone. I couldn't find it. I walked here and there in search but it wasn't anywhere.

I was walking past my door when I saw it there, I felt sorrow inside me. It reminded me of my past state. I had been so miserable that I lost track of myself. I was so dwelled in him...

I felt ashamed. I would never cry for a man nor his love. I was enough for myself, i bent and picked up my phone.

I didn't want to be my past self anymore. I wanted to be brave and courageous. I wasn't gonna let myself get hurt anymore....

1 year later

I was with my friends in a club, it had been so much days since we enjoyed like this. Everyone was half drunk while I was carrying them out of the club.

I regretted suggesting them this place and now this was the result.

They were swinging here and there. I rolled my eyes and walked with them. I was waiting for taxi when I saw a group of boys coming our way.

They soon stopped near us and one of them said,

"you guys seem in a good mood do you wanna have some fun?!" he had a grin on his face. I felt disgusted.

He walked bit forward and slides his hand on my friends waist. This was it, I felt anger inside me.

I glared at him then kicked him in the stomach with all my might. He flew back and
collapsed on the floor.

His other friends were left staring. They might not be expecting this from weak right.

I turned to them and smiled?

" I'm in a mood to some fun like this do you wanna play." my lips curved in a smile.

They looked ta each other and were about to fight, I was so ready for this but then suddenly they started running away. I turned behind and saw the guard coming.

I rolled my eyes," mam are you okay? " he questioned. I side eyed him, "no it's fine, my cab is here help me put my friends in there."

One of my friend was still inside the club. The car was full so I gave him the address and told him to go there. When I turned I saw my friend coming with a bottle of wine in her hand.

She couldn't even walk properly. I rushed to her and held her by her arm.

"seriously? You said you can handle alcohol!" i yelled and started to walk with her.

Our homes were near the club so we walked together. I slowly walked with her while talking, we were walking on the side when a car stopped near us. I looked at the car suspiciously.

I could see her expression in the black, she was smiling and out of no where she puked on the car. I lept to push her away but damage had been done...

To be continued...