Chapter 39

???: are you sure that the person was him?

???: yes boss i saw him with my own eyes.

???: if the person was really him, big problematic is coming.

???: sir what are we going to do?

???: nothing just observe his actions if anything suspicious report to me.

???: yes boss.

???: wait send some men to follow him too, i need every info.

The person nodded and walked away. The other man sat on sofa and layed his one leg on other. He opened bottle of wine and started to drink.

???: if this person is really him then lets end it.

~

"I-i love you too Jackson."

He held me from my face and pulled closer then kissed me. It was my first kiss, i felt different emotions, i was scared and happy at same time. I never had a boyfriend before, he was my first love and i was willing to do anything for him.

You might be thinking how all this happened, this all happened after that dinner, we started to spend more time together. All the time we were together. I felt complete after he came. I eventually started to fall for him but was scared if he loved me or not but his confession cleared all those bad thoughts from my mind.

We started dating. After he confessed he took me on a long drive. We had so much fun. I felt like my old teenage days were back.

Soon after it started to rain and we weren't in the car. We started to run in the rain he putted his coat over my head and ran towards a store on the end of the road.

There was an icecream stand near, i looked at the ice cream then heard a voice, "my princess wants ice cream?" I turned my head to him and smiled. I noddedmy head several time.

He went to the ice cream man and bought two ice creams. I started to eat it was strawberry flavor, i turned to him and he smirked, "looks like your one is delicious."

I raised my eyebrow amd said, "huh?" He brought his face closed to me and kissed. I widened my eyes and he said, "there was ice cream on your lips."

My check turned red and i touched my slips and looked down, he folded his arm around me and pulled me in his embrace.

I putted my head on his shoulder, and he kissed me on the head. I felt lucky to have him by my side, he was the best man. I loved him very much. I believed that god closed him for me and closed someone right for me.

After some time when rain stopped, he brought the car and we drove away from there. He took me to his house. When i saw him mansion, my jaw dropped it was so big. Twice than ours. I turned to him, "sir are you a mafia or something." I said giggling.

He chuckled, "what do you think my mistress." He said and got out from the car. I opened the door and stepped outside too. His mansion was really beautiful.

He came closer to me, "shall we go in?" I nodded. He held my hand and walked inside with me.  When we walked inside and maid came and greeted.

He also slight bowed his head and said, "miss li she's my girlfriend please prepare some soup for her and get me some warm clothes." She nodded and went away.

He smiled to me and walked upstairs with me. He walked though corridor and stopped infront of the room. He opened it and walked in.

The room was so beautiful, with black marble titles and white curtains. His room was simple with some paintings and lots of picture of him. So i gussed that this room belonged to him

He walked inside after me and shutt the door. He putted his coat on the chaid and said, "do you like my room."

I nodded and said, "yea, you like Dark stuff?" He chuckled, "i like to stay in dark."

He said walking closer to me. I took few steps back. Seeing my actions he stopped and said, "if you feel un comfortable i can take you in some other room."

I pressed my lips and looked at him, his lips curved into a smile, "lets go I'll show you guest room." He opened the door and i smiled.

He showed me the guest room. I got in and felt much comfortable. My heart was beating fast. I felr relieved. I went inside the washroom and took a long bath.

I felt much relaxed. After like some minutes i got out from the bath tub. I did some skin care, all the products were branded and were so good.

I felt fresh lol. I wore the bath robe and walked outside. When i walked outside, i stopped their stunned, a naked Jackson without shirt was standing just a sweat pant on.

His perfect body made my cheeks red, i couldn't blink my eyes. He walked closer and said, "why are you blushing?"

I turned to him and said, "man have mercy on me this thing is illegal."

He held my waist and whispered in his ear, "what's illegal." His husky voice send shivers down my spine.

I held on his shoulder and he kissed my lips. I moaned and said, "stop.."

Je snuggled his head in my neck, "stop what?" He said again with his husky voice. He pulled his head out from my neck and kissed me.

I immediately started kissing him back, after he carried in bridal style and took me to the bed.

~

I woke up on a empty bed without Jackson beside me. I touched my head and tried to get up but winced in pain, my legs were sore then i remembered what happened.

I looked at the side of bed to get my phone but i couldn't find it and i couldn't even walk so i decided to stay in bed.

I was in Jackson shirt. The scent on his shirt drove me crazy. I heard door opening and i saw...

To be continued,

Hello loves
Hope you liked this chapter.

Many of you left my note unnoticed. That's not fair.
Now I'll only upload if you guys guys vote and comment.

Don't you think it's unfair.
Me your innocent writer also has a heart😩

See you by.