CHAPTER 9

I was standing infront of the mansion, The cold air was blowing past me, with each minute passing I felt my body become cold. I let out a shaky breath. I folded my arms around my body, I felt so much pain inside me. I couldn't believe, I would be insulted under his roof, I never expected this and he never even listened to my side of story and blinded trusted her...

I couldn't even cry anymore, everything was falling apart. I wanted to get out of this place.

JUNGKOOK POV

I felt rage inside me, I walked to the gallery and saw her standing outside, her arms were folded around her. She must be cold, I thought, her words were still roaming in my head but right now I had to get her inside, she had been standing there for a while,

I rushed downstairs ignoring everyone in the way, I walked outside and went to her, "You need to come inside, let's go. It's cold." I held her arm gently. She was startled by my sudden touch. She slowly removed my arm away and looked at me, her eyes showed pain, I felt guilt inside me.

"just leave me alone, stepping in their is so much insult for me." her words expressed all the pain filled inside her. I was taken aback, what had happened that she was so hurt...

"Does my touch disgusts you so much that you take it as insult?" suddenly these words escaped my lips. She abruptly turned, she wanted to say something but stopped,

"It's better if you stay away from me, I don't want my life to be ruined." she said sternly. I clenched my jaw, 

"I told you to come inside." I held her arm again and was about to take her again but she held back and jerked her arm away my grip.

don't touch me I said..."she shouted. Anger was all over her face, I felt so much pain inside me. She was acting so wildly because of everything in the morning, I was so done with her. 

"don't forget you're still infront of my property if i want i can make you stay for the rest of your life, don't make me force you Rachel..."I yelled under my breath.

"well then you won't mind seeing my blood smeared all over your room right." she barked, My heart skipped a beat, a wave of fear rose inside me.

"If you don't shut your mouth, I'll make you regret, trust me what I did in the morning is nothing, I can do things much worse than that." I clenched my jaw and was about to pull her inside when I saw a car stopping. I saw a girl coming outside.

She ran toward us and pulled Rachel in her arms, she hugged her back while other girl was staring at me with her mouth half open. I looked away and went inside. I walked inside, this felt the end.

*********************

When he left Rachel started bawling out while hugging her, it felt like she was keeping those tears inside her for a long time. Jisoo on the other hand couldn't process what had happened, looked miserable. 

JIsoo stroked her hair and took to to sit in the car. Rachel stayed silent. Jisoo also didn't know what to do because she kept crying and wasn't talking. 

MEANWHILE JISOO

RAchel had now stopped crying, all the noise was of her soft sobs. I kept looking at her from time to time, I had several questions roaming in my mind, I didn't know how to ask her what was she doing there with that guy. She looked blank, there was no emotion on her face. 

Her face was all red. She had now turned her head to the window and kept staring outside. She didn't speak a bit. 

It was better to give her space now as she looked disturbed. I didn't want to add more pain to her injury. I simply took us both to her home. 

I slowly pulled the bag out of her grip and took keys out. she stepped in and went straight to her room, she slammed the door behind her. I felt so scared, what was going in her mind.

After a while she walked out with a pair of clothes in her hand, I looked at her and then at her, she blankly gave them to me and told me to burn them.

I was shocked, what was she saying. I took the clothes and smile, "dear, why do you want to burn them? huh?" i stroked her face and looked at her, she didn't answer and sat down.

"He said he loved me but he has caused no much pain inside me unnie, I can't bear this. He forced me and told me it was love." she again stated to cry, I immediately hugged her, "don't cry Rachel, everything will be fine, janam don't cry." I spoke gently.

"lets, go inside and sleep okay? c'mon lets go." I slowly made her get up and took her to her room. She immediately laid down and dozed off. I checked her temperature, she was burning. I rushed to get water and towel, she wasn't even up that I could've taken her to hospital.

The whole night was full of pain and stress....  

I slowly got up and took pair of clothes out and changed into them. This night made me remember the past, the difference was that she was completely broken and tortured brutally. This time she was tortured emotionally and mentally, I couldn't let her get hurt again...

I wanted to what had happened,  if it was like the past then the jolly Rachel i knew would be gone...i wont let that happen...I'm had to take her away from here i couldn't let her get hurt again...

Meanwhile jungkook...

As I went inside, I saw everyone staring at me, I knew they wanted answers but I was too disturbed to talk to them, I wanted to be alone. I walked away and went to my room. I slammed the door shut behind me.

Everything was so frustrating, she had left me, I felt lost and alone again. She came in my life like a whisk of air and left like a storm which had taken everything mine away from me. I was feeling like my world has ended.

I felt my heart clenched, what she did to me. She left me like a destroyed wreck, who had lost in the war of love. I wanted to destroy everything. I punched the mirror hung on the wall, the whole glass shattered in a blink.

Everything reminded me of her, which made me go crazy. I didn't know what to do, I had lost here but i was feeling very sad and angry i felt like destroying everything.

**********************

Everyone was sitting in the lounge, nobody spoke anything, the silence made the atmosphere look serious and intense. All the faces showed nervousness and seriousness. Nobody dared to speak because, Namjoon himself looked pretty angry, there was a huge noise which broke the silence in the room.

Everyone raised their head and turned around, it was from upstairs. Nobody knew what to do. Namjun who was still sitting with his silently gestured them to check. 

Everything had messed up. The serious expression on Namjun face showed anger inside him, he always stayed silent and serious. Nobody dared to throw a tantrum infront of him.

Hoseok knocked on Jungkooks door, "hey bud, You okay?" he spoke lodu from outside, "GO away, I don't feel like talking." he yelled.

He slowly back away from the door and turned to everyone. He shook his head and walked out. Everyone came back down. 

"Well?" inquired namjoon. Hoseok shook his head, "he looks tense hyung, leave him alone for some time." hoseok slowly mumbled. everyone was tensed the whole atmosphere feel silent again until lisa spoke,

"This is unbelievable, we shouldn't leave him alone, let me check." she said while getting up.

"Its unless Lisa his door is locked and let him be, he doesn't want to talk." hoseok spoke helplessly. She rolled her eyes and walked away. She took the keys from the drawer and went up towards JUngkooks room, she slowly knocked nobody spoke.

She started to unlock the door and as she walked inside,  she met jungkooks angry face, 

He looked so petrifying, lisa couldn't even step inside because of fear inside. "Don't you dare came in my room again." he barked and snatched the keys from her then shutted the door on her face.

To be continued....