CHAPTER 19

In the midnight, there was a women who stood across a enormous lavish house, which showed what really luxurious was. The women who was dressed in black was almost hidden by darkness of the dense night.

Her pale white face only revealed her presence, the grim, cold expression on her face showed something nothing. Who knew who she was and from did she came.

She slowly started to walked and crossed the road. Her eyes were stuck on that mansion. Her eyes showed emptiness, where nothing existed.

As she reached the front gate, there was some guard standing. After one look at her, he stepped away. She pushed the door open and stepped in.

The inside showed darkness as dark as her eyes, as deep as sea and as scarier as the sky.

Without even looking she knew, how did the inside looked. In the courtyard the only thing there were red roses, dark red roses. Those roses weren't there to show feeling of happiness or pleasure or something beauty.

Those roses with thorns themselves had a sinister meaning. She was walking but suddenly stopped, her head turned to the left and a flashback appeared in her mind,

"Dad, this flower here is like my mum." a girls squeal ringed in her ears. She spoke while she was planting the flower with her father slowly after some while a manly voice came,

"Aye? White? Why not red honey. It resembles beauty." her dad looked at her as he wanted to hear her answer. She was tapping on the soil with her little hands.

While doing so she stopped and looked at her father, "Red, it is dark and scary like blood whereas white shows innocence, dada. Snow is also white dada, so My mum is pure like white rose." she smiled at him.

Her innocence was something just same like her mother's. She was like her mother, just as beautiful and intelligent like her.

"well I think your mom is like red rose honey." her dad spoke. A pout appeared on her face showing that she didn't want to accept it.

"Nope she's my mum and she's the white rose dada. I'm your princess so you must accept it."