CHAPTER 30

I was sitting in my computer room. I plugged jisoos phone with my computer and looked at her emails. She kept talking about y/n. Jisoo was still unconscious, jin hyung was with her while i was in my computer room looking at her emails. I opened her emails and saw email from unkown named " unkown" that seemed weird like "who will send someone email with the name of unkown?" I clicked the email and saw Y/ns pictures, her bloody body and her clothes were soaked in blood.

My mouth opened widely and it opened more widely when i looked at the person beside me and i didn't even noticed him, it was Jungkook. He was fuming with anger, he got up from the chair and grabbed my collar.

" find his location right now, this asshole is gonna die now thats way too far!!* he said in a demanding tone.

I started finding the location with my trembling hands and soon i did. I told Jungkook and he rushed outside. I called Namjoon hyung and told him everything what happened.

Namjoon immediately took actions cuz after Jungkook he was the one we could follow. Jungkook was nowhere to be found in the mansion but i knew where he was and i told namjoon hyung and he ordered our members and guards to go there.

Meanwhile Jungkook

I was in my car driving with full speed, i wanted to reach the place as fast as i could, my blood was boiling and the way Y/n was made me more angry. My mind was filled with hate, i wanted to kill him, "how dare he touched my girl?" I drove more faster.

I soon reached the place. I stopped with cars and opened the door after getting out, i slammed the door. The place where y/n was in the middle of forest. No one could be seen there. I started to walk inside the abandoned building. I started to look for basement. I went here and there but couldn't find it. It was so dark, i couple barely see. I opened my phone flashed light and soon i found the basement.

I started walking there but when i reached there i saw pieces of ropes and y/ns bloody shirt. I ran and took it from the floor. I looked here and there and screamed y/ns name. My voice echoed but i got no answer, I dropped on the floor but soon i felt hand around my shoulder i looked at the person it was namjoon hyung. I hugged him and said,

" Hyung, y/n, i can't live without her." He whispered and buried his face in Namjoons chest.

Namjoon hugged him and jungkook did same, after comforting Jungkook Namjoon took him out of the building and took him towards the car.

All the members were following them but soon Jungkook stopped making others stop too they looked at him and he said,

"We'll start our mission tomorrow, tomorrow will be last day on earth of Mr Wang." He said with a staright expression and sat inside the car.

Everyone looked at eachother and started sitting inside the car. The driver soon started the car and drove towards the mansion.
In the car there was silent, everyone was silent, Jungkook had no expression on his face. Namjoon kept looking at him but then hoseok spoke.

"Jungkook, please don't act like this, y/n will be fine. You need to take some rest."

Namjoon looked at hoseok, Jungkook lifted his head and looked at hoseok too and said,

"Did you see that shirt soaked with blood? You want me to calm? How? Do you think I'll leave that asshole?? You are acting like you are on his side!! Why are you asking for time again and again?!

Jungkook said everything in one breath everyone looked at him with widened eyes cuz before he never acted like this. Hoseok opened his mouth but words weren't coming out, Jungkook was burninwith anger. He rolled his eyes and started to look out, while everyone looked at hoseok. Namjoon patted his back and looked away.

Hoseok was shocked to see Jungkook like this, Hoseok stayed quiet and everyone did same. They all were surprised by Jungkooks this side cuz they never met this side of him.

??? pov.

Ssss-- I looked at her and stroked her hair with gentle hands trying not to wake her up. The wounds on her back were like a stab in my heart. I wanted to kill hi, for doing this but i had no choice i couldn't act rashly for her and "him". I applied medicine and that bandaged her back. I gave her sleeping pills so that she can sleep easily.

I got up from the bed and called someone, soon he picked up,

"Hows she?"

" she's okay, i gave her sleeping pills."

"Take care of her for me, while i'll finish the guys."

" No!! Don't we can't do something without any orders, I'll infrom you when she wakes up." -cuts the call

I cutted the call and look behind me at her weak figure. I then walked out of there.I went straight towards my working area and started to look at him. I saw him going in a club, i smirked and went outside.

Mr Wang pov.

I was sitting in a club and taking a sip of my champagne enjoying my free time when suddenly a girl came and sat on my lap. I looked at her and she winked at me, i smirked at her and said,

"So what a hot girl like you is doing here alone?" I said roaming my hand on her arms.

She opened her mouth and said in a sexy yet husky voice,

"I came to give you and have some pleasure you look lonely too."

I felt myself getting stiff. I held her waist tightly and said,

"Looks like it'll be a long night today!"

I got up with the girl and walked towards a private  room in the club. Soon we reached there and i threw the girl on the bed, my this move made her skirt rise a bit and relieved her thighs. I looked at her while licking my lips, i turned to close the door but then suddenly...

To be continued...