CHAPTER 7

Everyone was sitting around the dining table, the area was echoing with chattering and laughter. I was sitting beside JUngkook and someone else, soek i guess because everyone was addressing him as soek. The most amazing thing I fell in love with was food. the taste was amazing, no one knew I had just ate. MY wish to eat again was fulfilled, a wave joy filled inside him.

I was busy eating when I heard a sound, he clinked the spoon to the glass. Everyone turned towards him, he was quiet and more serious than other boys. I dropped my spoon on the table, I was curious, what was he gonna say,

"So guys, I wanted to tell you, Lusiana will be here tomorrow." the whole gang of the buys starting to hoot inside the dining room, I was a bit taken a back, why were they giving such reaction. I founded it very weird.

The whole room was filled with laughter and everyone had started teasing Jungkook. He looked very excited too, I felt strange not because of jealousy it was just weird...Jungkooks cheek had turned red, I was now very curious to know about this lusiana girl.

I turned my head towards the soek guy and nudged him slightly in the gut, he turned towards me, I leaned in him after checking on Jungkook,  "who is this lusiana?" i asked, with each minute I was become more curious.

He chuckled and spoke, "OH, Lisa? She's our cousin, She was also Jungkook's childhood crush but don't worry, he doesn't likes her, he finds this embarrassing, just see."

Soek JIn moved away and spoke loudly, "Guys who'll pick lisa up? We gotta make arrangements you know." he turned to jungkook and grined.

Jungkook who had immediately raised his hand up  was caught by everyone, "Someones pretty excited to get her back." everyone started to tease him whereas I was looking at all the drama. I felt a outsider among them, it felt pretty awkward. 

I felt a bit overwhelmed, after noticing Jungkooks reaction about her. Was he two timing that lusiana, he had brought me here and was very happy about his childhood crushes return... I felt a bit disgusted. He didn't even look at me, even though I wasn't his girlfriend nor like him but this was very weird for me...

I felt suffocated among them so I stood up, everyones attention diverted to me. I smiled and walked away, I couldn't stay there for long, I felt so weird about this lusiana, I walked straight to the bedroom, I was in before.

He must be a playboy, I thought. I had just reached here and they all started talking about another girl. What was going on and i didn't know why I was stressing about this when It wasn't even my business.

I felt so annoyed. I shutted the door behind me as I entered the room and dropped myself on the sofa. IT was so pestering, all of this shouldn't have happened. I was giving this too much thought when I was the one who shouldn't have been bothered. I don't know why but I wasn't liking this and this lusiana....ugh...I threw my face in my hands and rubbed it, I had to calm myself.

JUNGKOOKS POV

Everyone was teasing me and i was lost in them that I forgot to check on Rachel, my attention was diverted to her when she stood up and left the dining hall. I found it really awkward, why did she left, I thought. I bit my lip while thinking,  'Was she jealous' I thought. A small smile appeared on my face. I looked at Namjun who was also staring at me, I apologized to everyone and ate my food.

I had a feeling that she must have felt insecure of that girl, I knew she had liked me but she won't admit easily. My all focus was shifted to her while eating. I had already finsihed my food but others were still eating so I couldn't leave yet because in our mansion nobody left until everyone was done eating.

I impatiently waited for everyone to finished then rushed to my room. As i entered i saw her strolling, she stopped waking after she saw me. I slowly stepped closer and pulled her in my arms.

He face stiffened. I Frowned and licked my lip, "I thought you didn't like me." I spoke teasingly. She looked at me and answered, "I don't really like you Jungkook." she looked serious but I knew she was lying. I held her chin and spoke,

"Love you can't lie to me, If you didn't like me the you wouldn't have walked out of room like that." a smirk was on my lips, I knew she couldn't answer this.

She looked down and didn't speak for a while, I was charmed by her and was growing desire of being near to her by each second. I took a deep breath, her sweet smell entered my lungs and freshened me,

"Even if I don't like you but YOu can't play with me like this..." she said seriously while staring in my eyes. I was taken a back. She pushed me away from her, I felt a flame of fire inside me. I tightly gripped her arm and pulled her closer,

"What do you even mean by two time, huh?"I yelled. ANger was obvious in my voice, how could she even think like that. I felt very angry. She started to make faint attempts to release herself from my grip, her eyes filled with tears,

"love might be a joke for you but it's not a joke for me.." a tear tickled down her eye, I loosened my grip around her. I felt frustrated and guilty, pushed her away. She looked down and didn't look at me away. Sh was now busy rubbing her hand which was very red.

"I'm telling you, don't ever think like this again Rachel. I'll be worse than this." I walked towards the balcony, I couldn't believe her. What was going on in her head, I took out a cigarette and started smoking. She was the first one to stress me like this after years...

TO BE CONTIUOUED...