CHAPTER 12

I was riding in the bus when something clicked in a mind. A mischievous smile appeared on my face. This would actually the best way to tell her about my hiring. I rubbed my hands together and then took out my phone,

"Unnie I'll be back in 10 minutes so make sure you are at home." i sent her the message and switched it off.

This action was absolutely gonna have intense consequences but it was worth it.

I leaned my head on the window and stared outside, the  road sides were filled with flower men selling flowers. Spring season was just amazing, it always brought be happiness.

The past was finally gone and I had overcome it. I felt stinging pain inside me... Actually I could've never done it without my sister. I had lost contact with my brother.

Everything was fine expect this, the news ai heard in the past months was just that he's still in Korea and now he's earning but where?

We had been separated, I tried to send him money but he always rejected. He must have been angry with me, it had been a year and he wasn't even talking to me. I felt huge pain in my heart but the good thing was that I knew about his safety and this calmed me down.

I took a breath of relief. Life is full of ups and downs. It always makes one go through lots of jolts then brings happiness in the way and this was my time of being happy.

The bus came to halt and I stepped out. A few blocks away was my apartment with unnie. I was so ready for the prank. I rushed towards our apartment and rang the bell.

Authors pov.

Rachel was standing outside while Jisoo inside was getting ready for office when she heard a bell, she rushed to the door as she was worried sick for her interview. She knew it must have been her so she opened the door without even confirming,

"How has it been?" she asked in a rush. The way she inquired about her interview made Rachel stuck on the door step, worry made her look a bit blue and expressionless face of Rachel made it worse.

"Let me sit unnie, I wanna have some water." Rachel walked past her inside the room. She was taken a back and now she was reprocessing whether it was okay to carry out this prank or not.

As she sat on the chair, Jisoo also pulled out one and sat beside her. Her eyes were stuck on her face like she was waiting for her reply,

"unnie it.. It's been okay.." she barely spoke and then stared back,

"Look speak freely my love. It's fine if---" jisoo tried to calm her thinking she was rejected but Rachel at the same time spoke,

"It was fine but they asked me to join from tomorrow. I'm too lazy to work." she said pouting and then pressed her lips together. It definitely seemed like she was making a failed attempt to hold her laughter.

Jisoo whereas sat shocked unable to speak and then Rachel lost her control qnd burst out laughing.

" Oh unnie, I'm hired." she spoke during her hysterical laugh. Jisoo slowly opened her mouth l,

"you stupid girl, you made me so worried." she slapped her arm and frowned. Rachel whereas was still busy laughing.

Jisoo stood up angrily and stomped to her room. Rachel only stopped laughing when she heard a thud from the slamming of the door.