CHAPTER 29

I was banging on the door in which y/n was, i was about to break the door when suddenly the bell rang. I looked downstairs and started to wlak towards the main door. When i was downstairs and as soon as i opened the door, i smelled something and that made me black out.

I fell on the floor and saw some people going in before i could see their faces, everything turned black.

Meanwhile y/n

I was sitting on the bed silently, Jungkook went downstairs to open the door but didn't come back. I got up from the bed to look out but when i opened the door, i started to feel dizzy, my head started to spin and soon i fell on the floor and everything turned black.
~
Jin pov.

I was in my car and trying to call jungkook but he wasn't picking up. I checked our mansion he wasn't there too, i went to his mention cuz thats the only place left he would go. I drove faster and kept trying to call jungkook.

I soon reached his mansion when i did i saw two black cars driving away from their they didn't see my car. I looked at the cars and took pictures of their number plates. I parked the car and went in. The door was open this made me suspicious. I walked towards the lounge and saw jungkook laying on the floor. I ran to him and started to shake him trying to wake him but he wasn't responding.

I got up to get some water so i can use that to wake him up but before i could i saw his eyes moving. I touched his hand and said,

Jin: hey jungkook get up, are you okay?

Jungkook: ah my head, what happened? Where's y/n?

Jin: i don't know, was she here?

Jungkook: uh...help me get up.

Jin: i know you kidnaped her and now someone else took her..

Jungkook: i know who took her..

Jin: what how?

Jungkook: its a guess it's not confirmed yet..

Jin and Jungkook went out of the mansion to their other one to talk with others.

Meanwhile ???

I was in my office looking at some important files when i heard door knock and saw my assistant coming in. I laid my back on my chair and said,

???: is she here?

Maria: well yes she's here and is in the basement

???: i knew you wont disappointed me* smirk*

He patted on his lap and maria went towards him and sat on his lap. He kissed her cheeks and slowly went down towards her neck and smelled her fragrance...he looked at her and played with her hairs. Maria smiled and said,

Maria: do you think he'll come?

???: ofc he'll come he loves her more than anything, he's obsessed with her

They both smirked and started to make out..

Meanwhile y/n