Author's Note

Gah it's the end and I can't believe it!

I've been writing this book for over a year now and I'm so thankful to everyone who has stuck with me through my painfully long updating time periods and my rewriting. I originally had this book a non-au one, but I prefer it much more now. I got my ideas together and had been planning the ending from the beginning. Everything fit together and I'm glad Liam got closure in the end even if it left him broken and torn. 

Part of me wishes I would've had Liam and Hazel get together in the end which was the original plan, but now I just don't know. I kind of like the ending I have written. I feel like this book was more about Liam trying to come to terms with what happened and trying to figure out how to be a dad and accept it rather than the focus being on his relationship with Hazel. In the end, Liam was confident enough to call Benjamin his son so publically even though he knows that Benjamin isn't biologically related to him. Liam knew that he is the guardian of the little boy and he showed pride in it in the end rather than cry about it in the beginning and force his responsibilities on to others. 

This book kind of became about Liam's growth from some incoherant teenager who parties every night to a nurturing adult who loves his adopted child. 

Now if some of you have questions about what happened or what's going to happen afterwards, I have two options. You could leave me questions and I'll do a Q&A in the next update or I can write an epilogue that kind of explains everyone's endings in a third person kind of view. 

Comment which you think would be best on this line or if you're online just in the comments section. 

If you choose the Q&A option, leave your question here. 

Thank you guys so much for being a part of this journey with me and I hope that you guys loved these characters as much as I did. I love you all.

Alex xx