PROLOGUE

"When do you have to leave?"

The small whisper asked against his lips, as his eyes darted to meet the other.

'When you will let me go...'

He doesn't reply.

"When the time comes..."

He says instead, heavy breathing and tired voice made the words sound like a muffled whimper.

'Please don't go...'

He doesn't hear.

"When will we meet again?"

He asked as his smooth voice sliced the quiet midnight wind. Their gaze meets and outlines a galaxy- their galaxy. It was broken but beautiful.

"When the tiger lilies bloom..."

He heard. This time soft and clear, warm to his heart and healing for his dreamy soul. A small smile plastered on their lips.

"Will you wait for me?"

The other asked in a torn voice. There was something hidden in those words. It wasn't the tone of heartbreak but reminded him of the trust the other had on him, on them. And that was enough for him.

"Yes, I will..."

He leaned in to take the other's hand in his and planted a kiss on them before cupping the other's face. It was soft like a feather, pure like the white fluffy clouds. Their smile widens, adding a rosy tint on those bread cheeks.

'And I will let you go and fly, only to hold you tight...'

Nevertheless, he doesn't hear that one last whisper.

~🍂~

'When the tiger lilies bloom, I will come to meet you. We will hold our hands and kiss under the moonlight. We will grow, love, and wither. Let me call your name one more time before we forget ourselves. Let me dream about you as the sun does about the moon, as the petals do about the spring.

When the tiger lilies bloom, and even after they wither, let me love you...'

Or a Taekook Fanfiction where-

Before he leaves, Kim Hansung from the past tells about his desires to complete in his next birth to his beloved. And Jeon Jungkook from the present, vows to fulfill his lover's wishes in the future. The thing is, he never knew that in the middle of the chaos, Kim Taehyung from the present was left alone, already in love with him and his muted promises.

Coming soon!

Coming soon!

Feel free to share your love and thoughts?!

~AnecdotesOfABroken