10. Nevertheless

The awful silence was replaced by the wild thunders above, the flashing of the lights touching the ground, shaking the earth under their feet. They shuddered each time when the ferocious noise chimed around like a cry of the sky. The creaks of clouds were wide opening, the shady blue faded into a raven mess. It was scary to gaze at the stars above but they already found galaxies in each other's eyes.

It was when a few drops fell from the pit of the sky, slowly drenching the midnight and the lovers in the soothing rain. The pouring down was unexpected, water droplets were cold and freezing them both. The warmth shared through their glued touches was keeping them awake in that rainfall, smiling ear to ear like fools. They didn't want to run away and find shelter to save themselves from soaking. Flowing from their hair strands to toes, the rain made their clothes stick to their body, outlining their fit and soft figure, making it difficult for them to avert their gazes and retract their hands off each other.

The hands wandered. Jungkook's rough tattooed hands wandered all over Hansung's white dress shirt, feeling the skin tingling under his fingertips. Even under the heavy rainfall, the thirst for owning Hansung skyrocketed inside Jungkook's heart. He was craving to have the taste of the prince every time he could, but he had to wait. Wait until Hansung permits him to savor the taste of love. For him, the consent of Hansung matters the world, even if it's just a nod, a shy smile, or desire-filled eyes.

Lost in the moment, Hansung's head fell back, showing off the way water droplets flowed through his flawless milky skin, eyes rolled back of his head in rhapsodic because of the tenderness in Jungkook's mere touch that caressed him. He couldn't ask more, when the hot mouth of the younger latched on to his neck, tasting the skin, sucking all the raindrops, and inhaling his deep scent.

Hansung lost it. He lost the game of not falling for Jungkook, he lost to the destiny that deterred him from having Jungkook, he lost to himself- the self he promised that he'll never fall for forbidden things. Now, he wants it. He wants Jungkook. All to himself.

Pleasure comes in a lot of ways. Sometimes it's about making others happy, sometimes it's all about yourself. When you ask Jungkook what's bliss for him, the time traveler would be at a loss of words. 'Cause no, this love will look small with words, this happiness can't be deciphered in phrases. It was beyond his imagination. Way beyond.

Jungkook couldn't help but close his eyes when Hansung pulled him closer, the hands of the prince which was on his shoulder traveled to his wet raven hair, fingertips massaging his scalps, still, Jungkook couldn't believe it. Hansung was holding him closer. Under the heavy rain, Hansung trusts his warmth. Only his.

The urge to leave everything and run away with Hansung in his arms, the yearning to mark Hansung's every inch as his name, everything bubbled inside the pit of his stomach, amplifying with every moment passed. His tongue roamed around the prince's neck, teeth leaving beautiful love bytes and lips healing the little hisses leaving from Hansung's pretty pink lips.

They were a mess, tangled in feelings, separated by centuries, forbidden by destiny. Nevertheless, their hearts wanted each other. Nevertheless, they chose each other. Nevertheless, they were dreaming about a life together, crazy in love, happily ever after.

All fairytales do is lie.

The impatient touches were like the ice on the fire, not leaving an inch to devour, not leaving a chance to not appreciate the masterpiece, letting each other know how much they both wanted this. How much they both want each other.

Cravings are bad. Especially when you know that they're not going to be yours, not one day, not even after centuries. But love doesn't know good and bad. Lust doesn't want to know the outcomes after the night.