12. Little Bliss

"Okay, class. Don't forget to complete the assignments. See you tomorrow" 

The class groaned in distaste at the words of professor Lee, the thoughts of assignments giving them a headache as they closed the books and stood up for the next class. A tap on his shoulder bought him back to reality, droopy eyes opened slowly while his head raised to scan the surroundings. 

"Let's go..." 

Stretching his hands, and rubbing his face to decipher what was going on around him, he looked up at the man who held his shoulder softly. It's been a tiring day, at least he got enough sleep in between classes. Standing up from the seat and pulling the backpack on his shoulder, they both walked outside of the class.

The students were chitchatting, some eating snacks, some fighting, and some walking to the next classes in silence. A typical uni working day with jam-packed schedules and tiring lectures. He wanted to avoid everything chiming in his head, his whole body aching but still, he dragged himself through the corridor, passing a small smile to those who smiled at him. 

"How have you been?" 

The one next to him asked, softly ruffling his freshly dyed purple hair. The gesture was something that held the power to comfort him, the warmth coming from the side of the elder was putting him in utmost solace. The exhaustion came to leave him soon as they walked past the students and reached the rooftop. The space was empty and as soon as they stepped in, the fresh air embraced them, a smile plastering on their lips. 

"Good. Just a little tired..." 

He replied while taking a seat on the abandoned old stone bench there, taking deep inhales from time to time. The view in front of them was worth admiring. It was like a simple painting. The blue sky with minimal clouds here and there, the top of skyscrapers away from them peaking to the canvas. It was nice. No complex colors, no inner meanings, no ellipsis. 

"I thought you'll never... " -The elder whispered, words trailed off because he didn't know if he should complete it. The scars of wounds on the younger are still there, like a trace, already blended with his skin as if they belonged there. He didn't want to tear them open again. 

"I wanted that too... 

Anyways...
How have you been, hyung?" 

They were happy the topic changed fast. They were happy that the chapter closed like that. With a knowing smile, Yoongi replied. 

"Working on my new song. You wanna join?" 

The smile on the younger's lips widened, showing off his bunny teeth, the galaxy eyes were sparkling, there was happiness written all over his face and Yoongi felt grateful to music for making his friend delighted. He replied with a smile.

"Okay, let's go after class." 

The purple-haired boy nodded with a grin. 

"Ugh, it's been a while since I went to your studio. Ah, so excited" 

He said and they both agreed. Being music majors have that one thing as a plus point, he gets to visit Yoongi's studio now and then, the elder helps him learn about new genres and artists. And, besides all of this, Yoongi is a good friend. Yoongi is his only friend. 

It's not like he's antisocial. He does have connections with photography and dance classes friends. But he's more open to Yoongi for some solid reasons. The silence was bearable. Pleasant for their unsettled minds to relax a bit and then Yoongi stood up. They skipped some classes already and it was almost time to go back or they'll be in trouble. As they walked out of the rooftop, the wild gossiping and laughter filled in their ears, the corridor was again packed to their dismay.