1. The Dream

It's another crazy dream. With petals falling on the muddy pathways, butterflies flapping their wings, and cold dawn cracking from the pit of the ocean, it all felt like a daydream. Too good to be true. In the middle of the truce, there stood he, the perfect chaos.

His sleepy gaze meets at the window, tracing the last raindrops dripping from the glass and counting inside his mind. Even though he's tired and wants nothing but a deep slumber, he waits. He waits for the window to open. 

Time passes by, as he sat down under the cherry blossom, holding himself together and embracing his own warmth. It was ridiculously foolish of him to stay there on that freezing morning, but he's a hopeful soul. The anticipation makes him forget about the cold shivers and the thought of his reward feels ecstatic. Time doesn't move when you wait to have what you love the most. But patience is not how long you waited, it is how you behaved while waiting.

He collected the fallen petals, joined them together to create a mysterious flower. Even though it looked like cracked pieces of seashells joined together, the alluring scent before they wither was there, embracing his solitude. The wind brushes him off, making the petals fly but he keeps his flower closer to his heart, covering it from the world. His tired eyes were about to doze off when he heard a sound. The sound of the window opening. Fixing his posture and drawing a beautiful smile on his lips, he stood up from the ground and glanced at the window in front of him. 

The wild beating of his heart can be heard along with the lazy chirping of the birds and the hustling of the leaves. His hands shiver and his body stiffens. At that moment, he was conscious about his appearance, his white shirt a little dirty, his raven locks were a mess, and he adjusted himself with a refreshed look in his eyes.

As the window door opened and when he found the slender fingers moving the lavender curtains, his breath hitched. He was lost in the colorless realm until then, but as soon as the curtains moved, and revealed an elegant figure, wearing a white robe, pearl jewelry, messy blue hair, and lazy eyes gazing at him, he found his favorite portrait to sketch. Even if it's pale or monochromatic, the view in front of him is all he wanted to memorize until the end of the world. Or forever. Because behind the window, with eyes full of the galaxy and an enthralling smile, there stood his prince. 

Kim Hansung

His Han- his lover from the past. 

🍂

The footsteps were slower than he expected. He wonders why they always had to be the ones who are not destined. He hates it when it comes to them, the distance from him to his lover increases, the duration of winter to spring expands.

When it comes to them, the world looks like a strange place with no emotions, just black holes everywhere their eyes land. It was not scary, since they already drifted apart. They're decades away, not the pages of the same book. Nevertheless, he walks forward, towards the window, with the name of his lover on his heart, and halts in front of the window. 

The flowers on the pots bloomed in the bright red and pink shades, the neat room was clearly visible through the window, as he gaped everywhere then his chocolate brown eyes landed on the man. His pretty Hansung. The blue-haired male sat on the side of the window, taking his hand in the soft ones of the prince and linking them together. The cold touch was sending shivers down his spine. He blinks at the man who has eyes on him already.

Hansung was always like this. Silently peeks into his soul while he was busy admiring the other. The prince can read his every hidden feeling just by a look. He believes that the ocean blue eyes of the other have powers- powers to lead him in every darkness and find a way for him. The gaze assures him about his strength and trust that he has someone to go back to when things are falling apart. It's the future that we can't trust. But the past will always be there- the same and lasting.