4. The Stains Of Time

"It was midnight..."

Jungkook wiped the foggy windows with his hands and comfortably stood there while watching Hansung's sleepy yet beautiful face. It was their another meetup before the sunrise, with Jungkook hugging himself because of the enthralling cold and Hansung humming to the stories the younger was telling him. He pulled the messy hair of Jungkook back to his ears and let his fingers wander there for a little while. He smiles to himself, embarking to seize the feeling of Jungkook's soft skin under his warm touch.

"Then I woke up with some girl next to me, wrapped in a blanket and clinging to me. I felt ugly and ran out of the bedroom with a badass headache. And when I was in the hallways, I realized that I'm naked... Ugh..."

Jungkook paused to press his lips tight to control the string of laughter waiting to bust so bad while looking at the expression of Hansung. He can feel the shy gazes looking down, and the rosy cheeks were already puffed up because of the words he just heard. Jungkook smiles to himself before letting out a small hum to bring back Hansung to reality from his deep thoughts.

"Hyung... Are you imagining me naked?"

He smirked and whispered. With an awestricken blush, Hansung shook his head, denying Jungkook's allegation as fast as he could. The younger one burst into laughter which made the prince let out a small chuckle too. The happiness they shared felt precious for them at that moment. The voice of them giggling filled in the air and both forgot that there were boundaries between them before reaching out to hold each other.

"Even though it's just a dream I had at midnight... I'm not Bragging. I got the best physique out there, you know. Abs, biceps, and tattoos..."

Jungkook wriggled his eyebrows, knowing the obvious reaction on Hansung's face as he heard him. He flexes his arms and shoulders to show off his muscles and earns a heartwarming giggle from Hansung. The wide eyes trailed from his eyes to his biceps and Hansung averted his gaze to pause. He took his time to think before asking because most of the time when Jungkook talks about his present life, the prince doesn't understand the entire meaning. He would listen and wait for Jungkook to clear his doubts. When Jungkook noticed the hesitation behind Hansung's averted gaze, he urged the elder to go on with his thoughts while holding his hand gently.

"Tattoos...?"

Jungkook passed an ever so soft smile at that whisper. He really didn't think of Hansung being interested in that idea. Jungkook doesn't have a lot of tattoos. He never talked about that to anyone. He never showed it to anyone. Something was there in him that told his heart to keep that art only to himself. And Jungkook complied. He always puts bandages on them, covers them when people are around, and never displays them for anyone. While the world thought it's cool to have tattoos on your body, big and bold, Jungkook believed he should cover his obsession.

The curious eyes waited for an answer from the younger and Jungkook broke his train of thoughts to reply to Hansung. Don't know what made him relax and disclose his love towards tattoos to Hansung. But he liked the idea of the prince knowing what he loves. Keeping the excitement, Jungkook replied.

"Yes, Tattoos.

It's... Kind of drawings you do on your body. It hurts a little when you get them, but the result will look fabulous. Some people have a lot of them while others have minimal. Some people just go for their aesthetics while some people have meanings behind their tattoos. For some people, it shows their affection towards something while for some it's their passion. The designs may vary but the purpose of them in most cases are the same."

Jungkook paused, fingers unknowingly traveling to his tattoos on the chest to the abdomen. His breathing was faster than he could control and he let it in that way because when he trailed his eyes to meet Hansung's, he found the prince was already in a profound influence of his words. The bearable silence was broken when Hansung decided to ask again.