5. Surreal Dawn

It started with the buzzing and the yelling of a too-sweet-to-hear-in-a-lazy-morning sound and the jet-black-haired male led his hands to reach out to the other pillow so he could cover his ears. He wishes the world to stop so that he can sleep a little more and the damn pain his messy head was giving him was intolerable for his liking. He cursed, murmured under his breath, and did not even attempt to open his eyes even if his best friend yells that the world is on fire so get up and go to Mars. No way he's gonna give up on his beauty sleep. You don't know him, yet.

And that's how the short male stormed inside their shared bedroom, adjusting his newly highlighted silver strands behind his ear and taking several breaths only to scream louder. He didn't sign up for this. Not when it's their sophomore year and his so-called best friend still doesn't know how to wake up on time so that they both couldn't miss their first lectures in the morning. As he glanced at the big lump on their bed, the only thing Park Jimin wanted to do was hit the man who was pretending and trying his best to sleep again. Did I mention that Jimin absolutely loves to kick the best butts in the world? Oh yeah. 

"To whomsoever, it may concern, I don't care- they can dig a hole and disappear 'cause I'm gonna disown your too small and fake booty in the whole Uni, Kim Taehyung. Get. Up. Now." 

Maybe or maybe not, that can shake Kim Taehyung's renowned self-esteem. Because the next moment, Jimin witnessed Taehyung pulling the blanket away from his face to glare at the man, then sat right up screaming at Jimin's too-broken-to-listen-to-Taehyung's -whines ears. He regrets waking up the man. 

"Don't you dare to say a word about my juicy ass, Park Jimin? Take that back or you'll be screwed."

Jimin backs away to brace himself before getting ready to wrestle with his friend. Nothing new, it's just them being the crackheads they're. With Taehyung throwing a pillow at him, and Jimin covering him with a blanket and choking him to death to which Taehyung screamed their safe word 'Rock Bison', once again they proved how they became the hashtag friendship goals of SNU. After a big struggle, they both splayed on the bed like starfishes, breathing hard and glaring at each other. 

"Seriously dude, when will you stop cursing my ass and wake me up even before the sunrise?" 

Taehyung complained. His slender fingers caressed his forehead, reminding himself that he has a terrible headache to take care of as soon as they wrap this up, and gets up from the bed. His deep velvety voice sent shivers down Jimin's oh-so-flexible spine, rivaling his best friend's pouty pink lips. Nothing cute about this man when they fight- Jimin thought then scoffed at the question. Because he knows, later when their lecturer gonna hiss them in front of their class, his best friend gonna ask 

"Why? Why Park Jimin? Why am I friends with you again if you can't wake me up on time?" 

Jimin pinched Taehyung lightly before moving the blanket aside to pull the younger one of them from the bed to get up. The black-haired male winced but sat down with an obnoxious expression and an adorable pout. 

"Bi*ch, it's eleven in the mon' and we already missed our first lectures. Now wrap up your dramas so we can join for the music class at least." 

Jimin said, strolling towards the kitchen, instructing Taehyung to wash up. The younger one followed Jimin instead and settled on the counter stool after washing his face. It took the short black-haired male a moment to scan his best friend. Taehyung has a habit of living shirtless in their dorm. He sleeps, walks, eats, and studies without wearing a shirt and Jimin sometimes comments that it's because the other wants to show off his body. Well, not exactly a lie though. Taehyung was the epitome of self-love. He loved his milky skin, toned abs and biceps, soft thighs, and charming face. He knows he's more beautiful than any model out there, and even though he's not that beauty conscious, which Thank God Jimin is, Taehyung truly owns the crown of the ethereal prince; straight out of a fairy tale of SNU. As the said male flexed his arms, and let out a yawn, Jimin came out of his trance only to meet with his best friend smirking at him.