Will they ever meet?

KSHITIJGADH
A land of mica manures and famous temples located on the left bank of the Ganga river , Southwestern of Karnataka. The city is extended for about 3 miles along  the western bank of the Ganges. Most probably it was more attractive place for it’s temples. The old sculptured god and goddess.

“Maharaja ki jay ho!! Maharaja Yogesh ki jay!!”

“Maharaja ki jay ho!! Maharaja Yogesh ki jay!!”. The crowd was cheering and praising the king of Kshitijgad in the way. The rally of kingdom consist of soldiers, constables, head constables was passing through the streets of Kstijgadh.
Maharaja Yogesh had won victory by defeating Puripuram state in the battlefield. His army, having just won from the battlefield, was proudly marching to Kstijgadh. Everyone was happy including the villagers.
After a while:
An ambassador with some constables and horses enters in the village area. He was constantly speaking loudly and conveying the message of the king Yogesh to the people. “Savdhan....Savdhan....MahaRaja Yogesh Kstijgadh ke Purampura pe huyi jit ka jashn ap sab ke sath mana na chahte h. Isliye aj sham ko rajkumari Aadyshri  sabhi logo ko apne hatho se kapde aur khana dengi. ”. Everyone in the village got happy and overwhelmed after listening this news.
Meanwhile a boy of nearly age 20 who was eating an apple grinned. He murmured to himself “Rajkumari Aadyshri mahal se bahr ayengi? Iska mtlb aj to jashn hoga.”. He then chit chatted with the shopkeeper “Bhya ye baki ke seb(apple) bandh do.”. The shopkeeper did so and said “7 kaudi huye.”. “Kya???” that boy asked with shocking expression and continued “Are bhya thik thik lgao dam. Ye 4 seb ke 7 kaudi kon leta h?”. The shopkeeper gave him an anger expression and said “Dekho bhya agr paise hai to do warna niklte bno yha se. Jha puchoge yhi dam btayenge sab.”. That boy again interrupted while trying to bargain “Are bhya thoda to kam kar do na.”. Now it was enough for the shopkeeper to control his anger. He got up and while giving a furious look to the boy shouted “Niklo yha se. Mai yha fal(fruits) bech rha hu bhikh nhi de rha hu jo lene chle aye.”. The boy got scared and he ran from there. After covering some streets he stopped near a tree and started panting for oxygen which was caused due to his continues  running few minutes ago. “Aur sacchai ke dewta , mil gya prasad?” this sentence drew his attention towards that voice. He turned back and saw a boy who was sitting under the tree with a flute in his hand and a bag in his other hand. He was wearing black kurta pajama and his face was hidden because of a black cloth that he had wrapped around his face. That boy sighed in relief and said while panting “Are!! Sriansh , tum ho? Tumne to mujhe  dra hi diya. Mujhe lga khi wo dukan wala mera picha krte krte yha tk to nhi aagya.”. Sriansh laughed and removed his wrapped cloth from his face. He was a cute looking guy with deep ocean like eyes and mesmerizing smile.