Revelation of the truth

I know I m late but I was busy with my Os. If interested, u can check it out on my page. "Because you're my mother".

"Are wah wah! Kya baat h. Aaj to paise hi paise mil gye. Ab kl hi mai ye wade ke anusar ye gaw chodkar bhag jaungi" said Shagun, grinning. She was watching her bribe with greedy eyes, when a knock on the door dragged her attention towards it. She quickly gathered all the bribe and hid it somewhere.
Irritatingly she opened the door, and she saw a boy in front of her, to whom she knew very well. Vashisht dew. She gasped as her eyes got widened. "A...ap..yha..kk..kya? mtlb kyu?" stammered Shagun. "Are are ghbrayie mt. Mai to bs yha se guzar rha tha to socha apse mil lu. Andr nhi bulayengi mujhe?" replied Vashisht dew. Shagun while signing her said "Are aaiye na. Apko kon nhi janta. Mujhse kuch kam tha kya?". "Suna h, koi do aadmi h Maharaja ke kaid me jinhone apke sath battmazi krne ki koshish ki. Kya ye sach h?" Asked Vashisht dew.
"Ji bilkul sach h. Isliye unhe kl fasi bhi mil jayegi. Bhut bura kiya mere sath" lied Shagun. Vashisht dew said sternly "Agr ye sach h to, apke sharir pe koyi khroch ya chot ke nisan kyu nhi h? Mtlb, apne khud ko bchane ki koshish to ki hi hogi na?". Shagun got nervous and stammered "Wo..wo..mai kya krti. M..mai..to Kamzor hu. Mai smjh nhi pa..pa..rhi thi ki kya kru mai. ".

Vashisht dew noticed sweat beads forming on her forehead and her nervousness. It increased her suspicions. "Ap janti h na ki mai sach ka pta lga hi leta hu?Aur agr koi jhut bole to mai use kya sza deta hu?" asked Vashisht dew while getting suspicious. On which Shagun shivered due to fear and nervousness. She somehow tried to control her fear and stammered "Mai s..sa..sach kh..kh..rhi hu". Vashisht dew sternly left the place with a last sentence "Mujhe koi mila h jo mujhe sari scchai bta dega. Mai kl waps aaunga. Aur sach ka pta lga ke aaunga yha. Lekin apko chinta krne ki koyi zarurat nhi h, kyuki ap to sacchi h. Hai na?". "Hmmm" hummed Shagun.
After that Vashisht dew left the place. "Maine khi zyada sakhti to nhi kar di na Shagun ke sath. Kya pta wo sach me begunah ho aur mai use ese dhmka kr aa gyi. Lekin ye v to ho skta h ki Pahal sach bol rha ho. Aur wha Shagun v to kitna ghbra rhi thi mere swalo ke jwab dene me." Thought Vashisht dew.

Here in the house of Shagun :
As soon as Vashisht dew left her house, she shut the door. And started packing her stuffs, necessities and the bribe in a bag in haste. "Mujhe jldi se yha se niklna hoga. Agr Vashisht dew ko meri sachhai ka pta chl gya to, mai to gyi kam se" muttered Shagun to herself. She quickly checked all are items and had just come out of her house to run away in hiding when a voice dragged her attention towards it. "Khi ja rhi ho kya?" asked Vashisht dew who was till now hiding behind a tree. Shagun got afraid. She started trembling due to fear. "Wo..wo mai pani le..lene ja rhi thi, kuye se..se" stammered Shagun. "Acha? Ye Thaila le kr? Pani isme lekr aaogi kya" asked Aadyshri(Vashisht dew) sarcastically. And before Shagun could reply anything Vashisht dew snatched that bag from Shagun's hand. She opened it and got dumbstrucked to see the bribe. "Ye itne sare sone ke aur chandi k sikke kese aye tumhare pas?" yelled Vashisht dew. "Wo..mm..mai.." stammered Shagun but got interrupted by Vashisht dew "Jwab do" shouted Vashisht. "Btati hu. Sb btati hu. Pr mujhe marna mt". After that Shagun narrated the truth to Vashisht dew. He got shocked . "Sharm nhi aati tumhe ese kam krte huye? Ab tumhe ye sara sach rajya darbar me sbke samne btana hoga" ordered Vashisht dew. Shagun nodded.

A new day welcomed the sunshine. Dappled sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows. It was the day for their punishment. Today they will be hanged.
Sriansh and Pahal took a bath and remembered their deity. The prison guard put handcuffs in their hands and lead them towards the gallows. Pahal and Sriansh looked towards each other. They had tears in their eyes. Guru Kashyap was present near the gallow. He was smirking, as the culprits of Aadyshri were getting punished. Sriansh and Pahal stepped towards the Gallows, when Aadyshri's words dragged everyone's attention towards her "Ruk jaiye. Ye fasi nhi hogi".
Aadyshri towards them. She glanced towards Sriansh and Pahal. And after that while looking towards Kashyap she exclaimed "Sriansh aur Pahal ko chod dijiye. Unhone kuch bhi nhi kiya h. Wo nirdosh h. Mere pas inke nirdoshi ka sabut h". Everyone got shocked. "Chlo mante h inhone kuch nhi kiya lekin inhone apka apharan to kiya tha na? Aur us se phle v kya kia tha ap ache se janti h. Hai na?" Asked Kashyap. "Nhi, mai kuch nhi janti ki ap kya kh rhe h. Bs mujhe itna pta h ki inhone kuch nhi kiya" she answered straight forwardly. And while staring towards guards she ordered "Inhe azad kro aur rajya darbar me le chlo.". Kashyap was angry as well as sad that how can she forget that these culprits had tried to harm her.